HELP ME -pg117263934425

4 Replies
Manda_M - February 28

I am usually regular and my cycles are 28 days and my last regular period was jan 2nd and it lasted 7 days. I had another one jan 30th which lasted 3 which was very light and i had 5 days of brown. I recieved it again Feb 27 and its lighter than the last one and almost done. I have had unprotected s_x thro out the month and used the pull out method.. I have been having signs such as the nausea for at least a month, always having to go to the bathroom, headaches that just started, tired all the time, I have also become what feel like blottedness. I took a preg test when i was bleeding and got a neg test but i heard that you would cause of the hormones that blood gives.. but i have not tested since jan. could i be preg from the pre c_m and having the signs or could be be something else going on?

Julie23 - February 28

You can get pregnant from prec_m. If you don't get a period by the first week of march then take a test.

Manda_M - February 28

i have had a light period and by a light period i mean that you can only really tell my going to the bathroom and could i stil be preg and have a light period twice 28 days a part?

Julie23 - March 1

yeah, it could be spotting, that's not uncommon. I would take a test just to put your mind as ease.

Manda_M - March 2

as you can see im new at this... i just wanted some advise thanks a lot... i have a doc app on monday to find out for sure

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?