I M Confused-pg113724896818

3 Replies
Aaralyn - January 14

i am so eager to have s_x so tonight my boyfriend and I are going to. The problem is though, I'm 8 months pregnant and I am 15 years old. Is it safe to be pregnant this soon and is it safe to have s_x now that I am 8 months pregnant? Will my baby come out alive?

and - January 14

so your already 8 months pregnant and your asking use if it safe well if you have been seeing a doctor like you should be you should know whether its safe for you to be pregnant. And no your babys not going to die if you have s_x now you should have asked your doctor this not us.howwever having s_x might bring on premature labor. Its safe as long as your doctor said its ok you could have s_x throught being pregnant. Are you keeping the baby

cel - January 17

First of all, your 15, you should have been more careful, yes you can have s_x, but it is also possible that you can get pregnant again right after the baby is born your baby will be healthy, but you shouldnt be having s_x at such a young age, condoms!!

nobody111 - January 17

it's most likely you will have a pre-mature baby. But, yes, you can have s_x, no harm will be done to the baby because of that.15 is pretty young to have a kid but if you're mature enough and can handle the responsibility then you're fine. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion