Infection-pg115238692818

3 Replies
Rockstar89 - July 8

Hi again, I need opinions! I think I may have an infection 'down below', not an STD because I haven't had s_x yet but just a va___al infection of some sort! I was reading some of the symptoms of va___al infections and a few apply to me so I'm quite worried because I didn't have this before! I'm a bit embarrassed to go to my doctor and ask about it so would it be possible to go straight to the chemist and ask what I need for it there? If not, what would the doctor prescribe and how long until it starts to heal the infection? Thanks!

chandellina - July 10

hey there, it's me again! bored and reading lots of posts. anyway, the most likely thing you'd have is thrush, also known as a yeast infection, which is easily treatable with suppositories and cream you can get from the chemist. symptoms are itchiness mainly. the other common one is cyst_tis, which can be treated with cranberry capsules or juice, or cyst_tis relief sachets you also can get at the chemist. if it's a bad one, you'll need antibiotics prescribed by your gp. the symptoms are burning when you pee and a general feeling of unwellness. if you describe your symptoms to the chemist, she'll probably know which it is. once you start treatment, you'll feel better in a day or two.

Rockstar89 - July 10

Hey again! Thanks, that's helped alot! Well it's probably a yeast infection then as it doesn't smell too pleasant and also discharge is discoloured, does this sound like yeast infection? (sorry that's kinda too much information, lol) if I can get the treatments at the chemist what exactly would I ask for?

Emma2 - July 11

You dont needa prescription to get meds for a yeast infection. You can find them in any drug store. Ask the Pharmacist where in the store they are located.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?