Is It Possible-pg114711578118

1 Replies
nikki4981 - May 8

my boyfriend came and visit me on 3/30/06 we had s_x twice and he came in me. he left on 4/4/06 my period came 4/6/06 and end 4/10/06. now i missed my period this month of 5/6/06 but i took a pregnancy test and its negitive. should i wait to take another one? and is it possible i could be pregnant? because i do get some of the sympthoms or its all in my head

Ceno - May 8

Yot got your period a few days after having s_x with your boyfriend, indicating the time you and he had s_x you weren't fertile. A woman is most fertile 14 days prior to her next expected period. You had your period on the 6th of April, indication possible ovulation on March 23rd. Your period and the negative HPT indicates you're, of course, not pregnant. You haven't gotten your next period probably because this cycle is longer than the last one. PMS symptoms are very much like PG symptoms and that's why you think you are. As long as you did not have unprotected s_x this month, then don't worry. Your period will arrive shortly. And if you DON'T want to get pregnant, use rubbers. :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?