Is She Pregnant -pg115150322818

1 Replies
concerned12 - June 28

Ok, I am a bit concerned. My girlfriend and I are very careful during s_x. She is on the pill and is VERY good with taking it everyday. We did have s_x where I ejacuated in her on one occasion about 6-7 weeks ago (no condom), but I cant be sure. She had a very light/missed her period in late May. Her periods are usually like clockwork We took 4 at home pregnancy tests and all came back negative. She had her normal gyn appt last week, and she mentioned to the doctor that she had a very light/missed her period in May. He conducted the exam, and thought he saw some abnormal cells (this has happened before). so they are doing a test (results are not back yet). He said this can cause missed periods She was supposed to start yesterday, and hasnt yet. I am wondering what the chances of her being pregnant. She has been under alot of strees, etc recently as well..but not sure how much that really effects cycle, espeically when on a birth control pill. Thanks for any answers.

Emma2 - June 28

Why are you worried about pregnancy ? You should be worried about the abrnormal cells that are not caused by pregnancy. The girl is not pregnant , realx and stop thinking about yourself.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?