Is This Possible -pg114227001518

1 Replies
CuriousASh - March 13

Thankyou for answering my other question, i asked if i could get pregnant the day before i ovulate. well, im only sixteen and i know since my boyfriend did ejaculate inside of me and i was very fertile at the time and could be pregnant i was wondering if it's "HIGHLY" possible that i am pregnant or are the chances small...im expected my period on the 26th of this month which is january and i dont want to stress over it because i heard that, that could delay your persiod longer..so again i want to know if its "highly" possible that i am pregnant or are the chances pretty small?

redphoenixx10468 - March 13

there is a 25 - 33% chance of conception every menstrual cycle. when the situation is perfect, chances may SEEM higher. since you had s_x during fertile period, there is a chance. don't stress yourself since you already know that by stressing yourself, you can delay your own period. if you and your boyfriend weren't planning the pregnancy and even if you were, wanting to know can put stress on your body. there is always a possibility. i would say it's higher since you had unprotected s_x during your fertile period. i don't think the chances would be slim to none in your particular case.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?