Oral Sex-pg114788675018

3 Replies
collint3 - May 17

I know this may be silly but is oral s_x safe while pregnant. i read where it said it is fine for the female as long as he does not blow air inside of you, but what about vise-versa?

sunshyne9 - May 19

Oral s_x if fine either way.. if you are giving or receiving.. I mean I am almost 14 weeks pregneat and I havn't had a problem as I love that lol lol and he still uses his fingers and whatever.. its fine... enjoy yourself still while your pregneat.. your not dead.. just pregneat.. enjoy!!

preggies3 - June 27

The only reason why it is doc_mented that b__wing into the v____a is bad, is because you an get an air bubble in your bloodstream that I heard can be vatal, but that's like 1 in a million and for as long as I have been having oral s_x, I've never had anyone b__w up and into my v____a, on top maybe, but never up and inside. So enjoy the s_x while your pregnant because your very sensitive right now down there and a lot of times I think s_x seems to be more pleasurable when you are pregnant just because all your sense are heightened especially insude.

luvacuppajoe - June 28

You know, I've wondered the same thing, about the visa-versa thing. My hub is taking quite a few medications right now and I've wondered if they aren't getting broken down into his sperm and pa__sed to me thru oral s_x. A question for my doc, I guess.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?