Problems Getting Pregnant-pg111951972218

2 Replies
DeeDee - June 23

h__lo, me and my partner have been trying to conceive for about 3 months now. But every time we have s_x we encounter the same problem- whenever he ejaculates the semen never go's up inside me, it always comes back out again. Why is it doing this and how can i stop it?

hi - June 23

DeeDee, don't worry, it's not ALL coming back out, I promise. Some does, because it's still on him. Every now and then, this happens when my husband & I have s_x. I still got pregnant, even when I thought there was none in there. And sperm are really strong little swimmers! The first "sample" he dispenses is most likely staying put inside, it just depends on whether or not they're making it to the egg before dying or if there's even an egg to fertilize. Try getting an ovulation kit to see when you ovulate and try around that time. Try different positions to, sometimes you have to "mix things up"! I've even known some women who held their tushies in the air (laying on their backs) after they were done to try to "help things along". So, explore your options and don't give up! Babydust!

-m - June 23

After you have s_x, try lying on your back with a pillow under your b___t for about 10 mintues. Let gravity help out! Good Luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion