Sex And Pregnancy-pg112845381418

5 Replies
RHODA - October 4

when is it advisable to stop having s_x during pregnancy? or is it safe to continue having it till child birth? Thanks

RHODA - October 4

I dont know

Tara - October 4

It's safe until you give birth as long as there are no problems and the Dr. has not advised against it

Lina - October 4

actually you should stop having s_x at the 7th month... remember that late in pregnancy can cause labor! wonder why? orgasm causes a certain type of contraction that can lead to premature labor so be very careful... also you dont wanna hurt your baby.....also if your having s_x DONT lay on your back...the further along you are the worse it is for your baby...

Actually - October 5

There is no where that I have ever read of that you are advised to stop having s_x at seven months. I was told by my doctor that you can have s_x up until the day you go into labor if you want...I would listen to a doc, not some quack nurse who thinks she knows it all. Also, there are different circ_mstances as to why women go into premature labor. It could be that they had s_x even thought their doc advised not to due to being in a high risk category. Read this website and take out the hypens ....*****http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/wha/wha_s_xpreg_crs.htm

Hello - October 5

Hello genius. I said, my aunt WORKS in a NICU. She does not dispense advice, she just sees a lot of stuff come through there. But I do agree with you on one thing, if a doctor said no s_x and they did it anyhow, being a high risk pregnancy, that is very different. Personally, I will not have s_x "until the day I go into labor" even if 50 doctors said it was OK because I do not want to chance my baby over something as frivolous as s_x. But, that's just me, and I am certain I am the ONLY one on planet earth who treasures their unborn more than an orgasm. woooshaaa.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion