The Pill-pg117165981744

1 Replies
bahia - February 16

i just started on the pill. and well actually i started some months ago to delay my period, and i only used it for like a week. and then i got off it for a while. i retstarted on january 23rd on this pill, called nowon (it's korean.. i live in korea). and i took it for 18 days. and then on february 10th, i went on a trip and i forgot to bring those. i went to the pharmacy, and they didnt have that one. so i changed it to Diane35 (korean), and ive been taking it for 7 days. the pharmacist said it was okay to change the pill right away, but im not really sure.. so my question is, is it to change pills like that? or will it not work? and it's 21-day pills.. and im not really understanding this 21 day and then 1 week not taking it thing.. will my period come on that week i don't take the pill? and when does the pill become fully effective? thanks.

MammaJL - February 17

On 21 day pill packs you take your pill everyday at the Same time for 21 days and for 7 days you take no pills. you will have your period during the 7 days that you are not taking the pills.. just like you do while taking the last week of pills in a 28 day pack.. after the 7 days you start your new pack on the same day that you started the last one.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?