What Are The Chances -pg114006918818

5 Replies
me - February 16

last night me and my guy had unprotected s_x and i had started my period oh, i dunno on like the 7th. and we did it like 2 days after my period and last night, and i was wondering what the chances are of getting pregnant.. i know that sperm can live inside of you for 72hrs. but i dont know much else.

Sara - February 17

Everyone is different , but its unlikly.

me too - February 17

Very High, You should be ovulating in two days. sperm can live up to five days, but three is more realistic.

me - February 24

ok.. it happened again yesterday, and i hardly get sick and i woke up and for a full day i was puking and feeling very sick, it lasted for a day but ive been exausted. its worrying me. iss this what morning sickness is? does morning sickness happen within a few days or a week? or is it the flu?

Jellybean - February 24

Hon, it's more likely to be the flu - you wouldn't usually have pregnancy symptoms yet. (If you started your period on the 7th, based on a 28 day cycle you wouldn't expect to ovulate for approximately 2 weeks - roughly Tuesday the 21st). If you're really worried, take a test or contact your doctor. Unfortunately, nobody here can tell you how likely it is that you're pregnant, as everybody is different and a lot of the signs of early pregnancy are similar to pre-menstrual symptoms. The dates suggest that you could have conceived, as you would have been fertile. Are you hoping to become pregnant? If not, maybe now is the right time to start investigating what methods of contraception you'd like to use. xx

me - February 24

yeah i guess we are trying to, we arent using birth control and i am ovulating and we have been having s_x frequently. so i am just gonna do what were doin and if i dont get my period i will take a test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion