Wondering-pg113295061218

2 Replies
dunno - November 25

the question below is asking about if it is possible to get pregnant by using your boyfriends sperm without him knowing, and i was wondering if that was possible, how could he not realize. do any of you know of anyone who has used their boyfriend sperm without them knowing? and are they still together, i was just wondering, i didnt think it was possible.

Jenny - November 25

I don't know anybody that has done this, and I do not condone such a thing, but it is theoretically possible. I guess the most common way would be for the woman to have s_x with the guy using a condom and later retreive the condom out of the trash to get a hold of the sperm that way. I also read once about a girl who performed oral on her boyfriend. After he came in her mouth, she didn't swallow but went into the bathroom spat it back out.

dunno - November 25

wouldnt you think that the boyfriend would be like ummm, what are you doing, i dont know, i just think that this happens so much that it is weird that the men dont know until to late, isnt it kind of obvious, maybe not. i dunno

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?