10 DPO Pg1263366991

0 Replies
SecretlyAnia - January 13

Hey, I'm a little worried, so I thought I'd ask and see what you all think! 18, normal weight, healthy, good diet Okay, Last period was December 19,I have a 29 day cycle, did the deed from the 24th, to the 4th of January, unprotected, every day. (Not trying to get pregant...was lied to...vasectomy.) ------ I've noticed yesterday (9DPO..I think!) that I've had VERY lotion like CM, and it's like, chunky? I don't want to call it that, but it seems like it is? It's like very tiny chunks of Hard. It's not an infection, it's not a yeast infection. This i know for sure. I've also heard that some women have this too? The funny thing is today 10DPO (I think..) it's really seemed to go away. It's no longer creamy, but clearer, still lotion like consistancy , but it's transparent as oppose to yesterdays white! (Sorry TMI!) Also, I've had these lower abdominal cramps, and I feel really hot every so often, to the point where I need to get some colder air, or I start to feel dizzy almost. Today I've been having lower abdominal cramping. I don't know how to describe it, or if it's period relaed, but usually menstral cycle related period is much different! There were 3 specks of blood on my underwear 3-4 days ago, They were small, and only little drop sized, but I noticed them instantly. Dark brown in color! Also, my Nips get harder/erect most of the time now where asbefore they really needed a cold cold breeze to rise up What are my chances? Are those symptoms any good? When could I test? Also, I don't know when i ovulated...so this is in the middle ish that i'm making these predictions with DPO's. Thanks for any help!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?