11 Dpo-pg119125630314

162 Replies
Corrie - October 1

Hey Everyone! I used to be here a few months ago quite regularly, but after having a m/c (chemical pg), I decided not to focus on trying so hard to conceive. I drove myself nuts...WELL, anyways, I am back again...And driving myself nuts! haha. AF is due on the 4th and I am having all sorts of symptoms that can be read either as PG or AF. (sigh). I don't see Jennifer and some of the ladies that were here before, so, hope you all don't mind me being back. Anyone else having any luck? Baby Dust to you all!! Let's hear some symptoms and obsessions of the good ole POAS results!!! I am trying real hard not to test till I am late. Nothing worse then testing and having AF follow right behind the same day. :(

julepowers - October 1

Hi Corrie. I'm in the same boat as yourself. I had a m/c (chemical) a few months ago. I tested positive on June 13. My husband and I decided not to try so hard as well. But, it's hard when you want it so bad to pretend you don't!!! I know that feeling :) Anyway, no luck thus far, but my last period began on sept 11 and i'm 7dpo ( i think, according to the ovulation sticks). I have a lot of symptoms, but maybe they are in my head? It's so hard to tell. You must be so excited and anxious to test. It's so hard to wait, but I know that disppointment you are talking about when it's negetive :( Are you having any symptoms? Juliet

julepowers - October 1

baby dust to you Corrie!!!!!

Corrie - October 1

Hi Juliet! I am having symptoms, but more AF type than anything. When ever I think I am having more, I think its only because I WANT there to be. I have had a curse over the past months and that is when I test, I get AF. (So disappointing,) I wanted to test today, but I just want to hold out one more day to see if she comes. I feel like she is going to come any second, so we'll see. I wish you tons of luck!! Maybe this will be your month!! Keep me posted!

julepowers - October 1

I know the feeling. I psyched myself into thinking that I was prego last month and it was disappointing when the test was negetive. I keep trying to think of how I felt with the chemical preg., but I really don't remember having many symptoms other than fatigue. Maybe that was because I don't have symptoms early, like some people or because I had the m/c. Who know. I guess they say everytime is different. Have you had any testing done after the m/c? I had an hsg and my husband had a s____n a___lysis. My doctor just tested my progestrone levels, but still waiting to hear. I hope this is your month too!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed. I have a good feeling :)

julepowers - October 1

Sorry, you asked for symptoms in your first post! I feel terrible heartburn (unusual), and cramping, but more like a pinching and pressure cramp. Similar to AF, but a little more intesnse, so your AF symptoms could mean you are prego! All of my friends thought their periods were coming any day and the had HPT+!!

Corrie - October 1

No, we haven't had any testing for either one of us. I just figured it was a fluke with the m/c and maybe if we keep trying we will get lucky. We decided if we can't get pregnant on our own, we will go to the doc after January because it will then be appx a year of ttc unsuccessfully. How long have you been ttc?

julepowers - October 1

I think that's a good att_tude. Too much testing etc has made me more stressed out and that's not going to help things. My dr told us that a chemical preg. is a GREAT sign. It means that all of the parts are working :) So, I'm sure you'll be prego soon. We have been trying for a year in Oct. However, I only began using ovulation strips in May and that's when I got pregnant. I think it wasn't timing things right. I ovluate later. Are you charting or anything or just going with the flow?

keerthy - October 1

hey corrie and julepowers..... me too in the same boat waiting for 8th oct for my af date!!!!! just hoping this is my month!!!!! best of luck to you girls.... baby dust!

Corrie - October 1

Well, I have been just going with the flow, but if this month doesn't work, I am going to start temping and all that jazz. So, here's to stressing over POAS Tests AND Charts! HAHA

Corrie - October 1

Baby Dust and Lots of luck to you too, keerthy!! Any major symptoms yet?

keerthy - October 1

hey corrie, nothing much... except.... increased cervical mucous... slippery white globby (yukk sorry for the description).... nothing else.... i feel nauseated sometimes but i keep reminding thats just all in my head! uhhhh fingers crossed!!!!

Corrie - October 1

I know the feeling...haha I have been very exhausted but I think its contributed more to a lot of work I have been doing and stuff, plus I have a terrible sinus infection..so I am just ughh! hehe

julepowers - October 1

Hi Girls! Sounds like we're all waiting for our answers aroudn the same time. I'm due on Oct 9th, one day after you Keerthy! maybe this will be a lucky month for all of us! :) Increased CM is a good sign! But, like I said before, don't get discouraged if you don't have any symptoms, none of my prego or mommy g-friends did! There's just no rhyme or reason to it...ughhhh. 2ww stinks!

keerthy - October 1

yeah jule... waiting is a pain in the A**... but can't help it!!!! he he he... its been really wet in there yuckkkkkyyyy

julepowers - October 1

You're to funny. Isn't it amazing how in touch with our bodies we are! I totally gross my husband out all the time with this stuff. I think he'll die if he hears me talk about my CM consistency anymore! hahaha. Do you have any other children? What about your Corrie? I don't, this would be our first. I'm 34 and hoping to have more than one, so I better get moving. Feeling the pressure of the proverbial clock!

keerthy - October 1

he he... my hubby tooo...makes faces! poor fella... midnight i wake him up saying i have white discharge..... he he he..... hey this will be our first yaar... am 24.... hope this will be my month ... we have been trying for 4 months (kinda short!)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?