12 Days Late-pg114282942518

2 Replies
debann1 - March 19

Ok, I am 12 days late on my period. I recently had a colposcopy and a biopsy done on my cervix and the doc said to be careful because my uterus was so open at the time that i could get pregnant easily. So, now im 12 days late and I have taken a test and it said no. Im usually always on time so could I be pregnant?

BrendaW - March 19

Did your doc say that it may mess with your cycle? I had a cervical biopsy done and it didnt mess with mine, so i would think not. Also, there have been a few women I have heard of, some on this sight who may be able to give you more insight , that it takes a while to get a positive on an HPT. I think you should make an appointment with your doctor and have him do a blood test and check you out. Good Luck!

JESS1980 - March 20

I have an answer that I hope helps you. I had a cervical biopsy done at the very end of my period......I was still bleeding (but very lightly). The biopsy didn't interfere with that cycle or the next one. So, I would definitely speak with your doctor. Also, I am 18 weeks pregnant, but when I took the home pregnancy test it came back negative.....so home pregnancy tests are NOT always accurate. The most important question is "How regular are your periods?" I was NEVER late. The one time I was....I was pregnant. So, if you're not used to missing periods or being late then DEFINITELY have yourself checked. But if lateness and irregular periods are normal for you, then I wouldn't worry so much. Hope that helps! And if you have any more questions about colposcopies or biopsies, please feel free to ask. I know a lot about that subject!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?