13 And Pregnant-pg11024547659

6 Replies
Jentrey - December 7

please help me i dont kno what to do....im 13 years-old and i think im pregnant and i dont kno what to do........

Christine - December 7

Jentrey is this is a real post you really need to talk with your parents/guardians...if you really feel that you cant talk to them alone go to your school nurse she can help..good luck

!!!!!!!!!!!!! - December 7

Lord Help, Please

Grandpa Viv - December 7

Jentry, usually in a girl your age we see an upset menstrual cycle resulting from the mental and physical trauma of first s_x. I will answer your mail to [email protected] if you want to talk more about what is happening to you.

m - December 8

Jentry, you seriously need to talk to your parents! And by the way, do what you want, but it's not always safe to begin e-mailing a random person... especially at such a young age. You never know!

Becca - December 8

Jentrey when I was 18 I became pregnant my first time with a condom. (it broke) I was too scared to tell my parents (dad is a minister) so I had an abortion...have regreted it ever since. I am 25 y/o now. No one can tell you what to do but the LEAST you can do is go to your parents with this and you can deal with it as a family. My parents were very hurt that I didn't come to them. To my surprise they would have been there for me. Your parents love you more than you will ever know. Nothing will change that. Not even a pregnancy at your tender age. As a side note you should consider contraception from here on out and have a GYN exam since you are s_xually active. (Even if only the once.) God Bless you! I will pray for you!

angela - December 8

what makes you think you might be pregnant? When was last period and did you miss? Have you been regular? Sometimes at your age, your cycle has not had time to become regular. The best thing you can do is talk to a trusted adult, hopefully your parents, but if not, maybe you have an aunt or one of your friend's mom that you would feel comfortable talking too. Pregnancy is a big deal and you should not try to hide it or deal with it on your own. I encourage you to get help so that if you are, you can take the proper measures to have a healthy pregnancy. Don't ever think you don't have options, there is always someone willing to help. I don't know where you live, but here in Texas we have clinics called Planned Parenthood, they help girls in your situation. Another good place to start, is maybe to talk to a school counselor, maybe they can help you tell your parents? Think long and hard about your decisions, a baby takes lots of planning, and if you and your family can't afford to take on the responsibility, there are literally thousands of people that would love to have a baby because they are not able to have them on their own. Be brave, take responsability for your actions, and do what is right. Abortion should never be an option. You will make it through, but don't try to do it alone. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?