2006 L A M B S Part 11

70 Replies
jeanette - January 8

The old thread was gettin kinda long. Well goodnight gals, goin to bed. You are all in my prayers. Talk to you all domani ( tomorrow).

Frances - January 9

Yay, this will be easier! Hope you feel better jeanette! Sleep well.

krissy - January 9

hey ladies! my weekends are so busy i never get a chance to get on! well my stats are about the same with some cramps now i am so freakin moody! and i think it is wearing off on my bf! we are fighting like mad for the last 3 days! and stupid stuff to...like where to go out for dinner...me not wanting him to touch me just cuz he was bugging me..and this morning i forgot his toothbrush!(i babysit for my cousin and i have to be here by 5:30am and bf and i ride together so he comes with me goes back to sleep till he has to get up for work..saves on gas)anyways he was so mad at me wouldnt take the lunch i made for him wouldnt kiss me good bye...wouldnt even look at me! men! i cried for like 5 minutes and why i have no idea....i mean it hasnt been one long 3 days fight we make up every time and night;) (u ladies were right..lol)anyways i guess i just needed somewhere to vent i love him so much but omg! i wish i could knock some sense into him i mean come on i am the one with the broke leg!....anyways i will check in later thanks for listing!

Anna B. - January 9

Good morning! I'm glad that Kari and SweetP are on the same schedule as me. How are you two feeling? Any signs? As for me, my temp dropped to 97.5 this morning - I'm hoping (wishful thinking) that was implantation dip maybe??? I hope it goes back up tomorrow. According to fertility friend, I'm 6dpo. Also, I've had wierd cm last night - clear but very stretchy (sorry, tmi) and then this morning I had a ton of eggwhite cm when I got up. Could that be from bd last night??? I'm not sure of the difference of the look between that and cm. I better get to work. Talk to you in a bit!

jeanette - January 9

LOL ANna, s____n looks just like ewcm, so don't fret....Krissy, what dpo are you? Well, cramps are gone this morning, finally I can breathe. Hoping I feel better today, but still kinda blah feeling and tired. That AF took alot out of me. Didnt bleed for a long time, but it was veryyy heavy when it was here. Headache is gone too, YAY! So, on to O-day! Bd'ing frenzy will start on the 15th for us...I prayed and told God that it was His will and not mine, that He knows the desire of my heart and I would leave the details to Him. So, I have to put my faith in practice here, and just BD around ovulation and not stress about all the other stuff to increase my fertility or whatnot.....just gonna leave it in His hands and it will happen at the right time. It is so freeing when I let go.....

krissy - January 9

hey jeanette...if i o'd when suppose to i am 9 dpo...my bf was asking me last night how i felt and what not and i told him i wasnt gonna stress over every little detail cuz if i am preg. i am preg. that him and i bd enough(we are only 20 lol!)so as long as nothing is wrong with us we will get our baby sooner or later....oh and i am glad to here you are feeling better i have had those af before and they suck!

Anna B. - January 9

Thanks for the answer Jeanette! I'm still trying to figure everything out! I just found out that a girl I work with is pregnant - she just had a baby last March. I'm soooo jealous! LOL!

Emily - January 9

Oh SweetP, I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost a baby. I was only ten weeks, but it is still hard. I got prenant agfain right away after only having one cycle. (I had a D&C, my body wasn't doing it naturally) I am now 16 weeks. Good lucka nd I am praying for you! Oh Sissy! Waht a scare! I don't know what I would do. I would probably sit and hold my littel girl on my lap all day or tyr. She probably wouldn't sit still for very long! She is getting so big. Last night when I put her to bed, I decided I wanted to hold her for a while. I sat int eh rocking chair with her and she kept moving around. I asked her if she wanted to lay down in her crib abd she shook her had yea! She doesn't need me anymore! well at lest not when she goes to bed. I know she still needs me, but you know she is growing up so fast! ANyway welcome back Jessica. I remember you too, even though I joined alittle late. I think you were still posting a bit wehn I first joined. Anyway hope all ids going well today....

Jenny - January 9

Good Morning ladies! Krissy how long are your cycles? Are you going to test early or ride it out???Anna I know how you feel about the pg ladies, every where I go pg lady here pg lady there here pg, there a pg everywhere a pg pg!!!

krissy - January 9

Jenny..my cycles are almost always 28 days once in a great while 27 like my last one...my bf and i decided i am gonna ride this one out i was so sure last time i was but now i dont know what to think.....we shall see....thanks!

Anna B. - January 9

Jenny - I like your song! Yesterday we sat next to a couple in church with a beautiful baby girl. My heart was aching and I kept praying that we would have one of our own soon. I hope my prayers are answered soon! I'm trying to not obsess about things and not get my hopes up but it's sooo hard! Well, I don't know if I should expect AF this weekend or the next since last month was 5 weeks. We'll see!

krissy - January 9

Hey ladies i added a pic of me on looneylambs! it is of me when i graduated high school if you cant tell almost 2 yrs ago now lol....anna i am suppose to see af this coming weekend to....should be the 14th...hopefully not!

Eli - January 9

Hello Ladies...We were not around yesterday so I just spent a while catching up. Ok Jeanette, here are my stats...Af started thrusday and is still here. I am on CD5, now because of my longer cycles (37 days) my tracking calendar says I should o between the 24 and 28. So we shall see. I have a much longer wait than you all. ugh. I won't know til Valentine's day. ha ha. Anna, where about in Alabma do you live? We live in Gulf Shores. But are moving to right outside Chicago on Saturday. Well, I have to be off, lots to do today and I have a guy coming to replace a window, he should be here within the hour, yeah right! they are never on time. ha ha. talk to you all later

Emily - January 9

hey girls. A little bit about me this am. I am feeling like crying right now. Not really sure why. My dh's friends dad died over the weekend. Dh is a little upset. He had cancer for nine years. We are going to the funeral Wed. I will not be on that day. Maybe Tuesday night I will peek in a bit just to update you on my appointment if I get a chance. Not sure if I will or not since my appointment is at 3:45 one way from where we live and then we will head to the visitation in nother direction of where we live. A busy afternoon. I am upset at his friends loss, but I don't really think that is why I feel so much like crying. I am not really sure. I am a little nervous about my appointment. My dh is up for a promotion. We will know next week or not if he got ti. I will make my next prenatel appointment and u/s appointment Tomorrow before we know. I hope he will be able to tradefor hte day off if he gets his promotion. I want him there. Anyway, oher than that not much is going on. My job sucks about funeral leave and will not give you an time for anyone who is not ralted to you so I will have to end up taking personal time. If an immeate family memer of me or my dh dies, we only get 32 hours or 4 days. It includes my grandparents, but if dh grandparents die, I only get 4 hours. Imeadiate family does not include aunts or unlces or cousins. My faimly is close and I can not imagine that. I would think atha anyone close to you dies, you should get the day of the funeral off. Then any faimly member liek aunts, uncles, cousins, adn grandparents of either you or your husband should get the week off, but I guess they didn't ask me. THey didn't even let me take bereavemnet leave when I lost the baby, I hjade to use vacation! My boss is really nice, but he is by the book. He worked with me to get me time off when I ran out of it due to my m/s, but he wasn't going to go beyond teh "book" and give me bereavement leave. Oh well, no his falut I guess, dumb company policy. A firend of mine at work, one I don't work real close with anymore, so dont' see too much anymore is pregnant with her third. She is not very happy about it. Apparently her dh got snipped about a year ago or so. He never went back to dr to see if it "took" or not. Apparently it din't but he still accusing her of cheating on him. Their marrage is in trouble already, he is an [email protected]@. Well now this. She is so upset. She is afriad she will have to get a parternaty test for him to accept it is his. She is not afraid of the results, just that he doesn't trust her. The poor thing needs to leave the jerk, but I understand why she doen't. She has two little ones already. He isn't abusive or anything, just a b___t hole. Anyway I have been thinking a lto about her too. It isn't that she doesn't want the baby, its that it has caused an even bigger problem with her dh. I am so anxious about tomorrow. How will I ever get through!

Anna B. - January 9

Eli – I live in Birmingham. I have a friend that lives in Chicago – she says she freezes in the winter. It’s too cold up there! You’re going to have to get a new wardrobe! Emily – I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost me grandmother Nov. 27th – my company was great about the time off – I was going to use vacation but my supervisor told me not to. I got to keep my vacation. However, we don’t get extra time off for maternity leave. You have to use vacation or vacation rolled over from previous years. I hope your appointment goes well. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

krissy - January 9

Emily sorry to hear about your loss...i live in michigan right outside of lansing our capital! i do have a question for you...about how many dpo did you start getting cramps? i am having cramps like i do the day before af is due but its not due till saturday....i know i said i couldnt obsess but...yeah right lol...talk to ya'll later!

Darleen - January 9

Yea, Af is just leaving, today should be the last of her, hopfully for 9 months! I have had a buisy weekend so wasn't able to post. I did jump on one day and I read 1/2 of your post Sissy, then my DH needed help getting the kids in bed, so I never got to finish until this morning, I was so worried I kept waking up last night worried about you, I was so relieved to find out your DD was ok!!! As for o day I havn't taken the time to see what day it should be for me this month, I think we will just bd every other day starting tomorrow and see how it goes. Jeanette, I heard that mucinex was better than robatussin because you don't need to take it as often, and it is in pill form so its much eisier to take, I am going to pick some up today when I get out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?