2006 L A M B S Part 12

84 Replies
jeanette - January 10

COME ON bfp's!!!!!!

Sissy - January 10

I posted on 11 and you made 12 at the same time, lol, story of my life...here will cut and paste--hugs everyone! Hiladies, how are you? same old here, tired and growly as all get outs.Did you guys know that Grandpa Viv has a website?? He looks like a nice grandpa!http://www.ppowb.org/gv/index.html.Well cant stay on long, havent cleaned house in 4 days and I have to getr SOMETHING done today...hugs and babydust everyone

krissy - January 10

Thanks jeanette MUCH better......geeze wont be long before we are on like part 100...we are a chatty bunch but dont cha LOVE it? LOL!

jeanette - January 10

Thanks Sissy, cool to see what he looks like! Krissy, I know!!! LOL! Its crazy to think I've been here since early November...

jeanette - January 10

No wait....! Make that October!

kari - January 10

morning everyone!!! the twinges yesterday turned into cramping again last night....pretty much all evening...I felt like I was about to start any second...but it is way to early. I have never cramped like this before af...maybe a couple of days before at the most but right after o? no way....today nothing, no twinges, no cramps. I am gearing up for one tough af I guess because last months was only 5 days instead of 7 and pretty light too. So I am thinking OHO NO!! NOT HER!!! She's acting like she'll be coming on with avengence LOL

kari - January 10

she's already kicking my rear and she's not even here yet LOL

Natasha - January 10

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone

Natasha - January 10

day 1 on atkins is going ok so far, thought I was going to crack at lunch time, but I have just had such a yummy dinner I feel ok and I have just had some sugar free jelly (jello) and double cream - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jeanette - January 10

LOL Natasha....now I want Jello!!

jeanette - January 10

Ok I'm going to go make some now....hehehehee

krissy - January 10

Ok ladies just checking in real quick doubt i will be on again today....my bf came home early because his work desided that they have slowed down too much and let him go!!! grrrr.........god will provide tho just the other day he had another job offer so he is gonna check into that....talk to ya'll tomorrow much love!

jeanette - January 10

oh, sorry Krissy. tell your DB to keep his head up. I was laid off after 3 years at my last job at a law firm....and I was a single momma! Talk about stressed....and then....DH proposed! So we had a quick, small moonlight ceremony at church ( I did it in 2 weeks!! Found my dress, made all the corsages, flowers arrangements, boutonniers, decorations, bouquets etc etc by myself! ) and I no longer needed to work. I guess God knew what He was doing when He allowed me to be laid off, LOL, He was trying to tell me something! Besides, I needed the time off to plan my wedding!

jeanette - January 10

So He has a plan for everything...dont fret! I will say a prayer of provision for you guys.....

kari - January 10

Well today would be about 6 or 7dpo....well I had a test in the bathroom from a few months ago, took it, cause I couldn't NOT take it LOL it was neg. the cramping started again about 30 minutes ago. I wander what all of this is....how long do you all think I should wait to test or wait to go to the doctor and find out what the cramps are coming from?

jeanette - January 10

oops...make that " 3 " weeks, sowwy.....whewww, I coulda never done it in 2!!!

jeanette - January 10

Kari, I know its hard, but you should probably wait until the day your af is due to avoid getting a bunch of bfn's and driving yourself crazy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?