2006 L A M B S Part 14

133 Replies
jeanette - January 10

Here we go!!

Nell - January 11

hi jeanette!!! i just tried to join the yaoo group!

Natasha - January 11

Jeanette, I was trying to find part 13 and then I read all the posts in part 12 and realised there wasn't one. I thought I had missed a couple of days lol!

Natasha - January 11

Hi Nell, I am 28 from Belfast, Northern Ireland and ttc #1

Anna B. - January 11

Good morning! I thought you guys must have chatted a lot last night when I saw 14 instead of 13 but then I read the end of #12. I was born on the 13th - it's a good number! LOL! Well this morning my temp was down .2 (97.5) from yesterday. I don't know what's going on with me. I still have a lot of cm but that's about the only sign - excpet for being extremely tired, but that could be from working 12 hours a day and getting up at 5am every day to go to the gym! If AF doesn't come this weekend, I'd like to try to have my annual appt next week and ask my doc at the same time about starting clomid. I just don't want to schedule the appt during AF - gross! Better get to work.

Nell - January 11

Hi Natasha I'm 21 Vegas, TTC #1 how are you? Hi Anna! Goodmorning Jeanette! SO AF no show for 2 days now going on the 3rd..... I am positive I am! I haven't even tested yet lol. I will test Friday or Saturday haven't decied yet. WIsh me luckgirls. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!

Anna B. - January 11

Nell - I can't wait for you to test! I hope you get your BFP. Let us know as soon as you test! I won't test until I'm a week late since AF was a week late last month.

Nell - January 11

was it really? Do you know what was the cause of it?

kari - January 11

Ok here is my update....cramping turned into nausea last night....it was not a fun evening. I temped and here is the history....(new to temping so only been doing this a few days) 7th-97.7 8th- 97.7 9th- 97.8 10th - 97.5(dropped) 11th - 97.8 Today I would be 8dpo What would that drop have meant?

Natasha - January 11

Doing ok Nell, cant believe you live in las vegas! so cool. It sounds promising, are you normally regular? Annab, you seem to be doing a lot, try to take time to chill out as it will be harder for you to get pregnant if you are stressed.

Natasha - January 11

hello to all today, Frances hope you aren't working too hard?? what are you studying?

Jenny - January 11

Kari.. maybe inplantation dip? Anna I was born on friday the 13th, so the 13th has never been a bad number for me either. Nell I am from Texas and 28 ttc #2.

kari - January 11

you dip during that? I didn't know that! ;) you learn something new every day. hehe....see I thought it was only going to start going down when I was about to start....so I was thinking...she's here! (horror music in the background LOL)

Jenny - January 11

Your temp should go back up in the am if that is what it is. Wishing you luck*****

Jenny - January 11

o wait it already went up!!!

kari - January 11

the first time I took it this morning it was97.9 and I looked at the clock and it was 2 hours early LOL so I went back to sleep until dh said goodby and then when I checked it was 97.8 so I charted that one since it was the same time as the others....so it should go up even higher? as each day progresses? So if it starts decreasing again then af is around the corner right?

Jenny - January 11

I'm not + but it is a sign.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?