2006 L A M B S Part 17

76 Replies
jeanette - January 16

Here it is...come on BFP's!!!

Frances - January 17

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know about another ttc thread that a buddy of mine is moderating you may be interested in. She said that the ladies I post with over here sound nice and to invite you all so here is the address: http://www.forumshost.net/forums/index.php?mforum=family Leave everything in but the "-" as usual. Well, I think I am officially on the 2ww now. Still trying to keep up with everyone and doing a p__s-poor job if I do say so myself! LOL!! Well, such is the life of a student, I guess. I'll try to check in later! Love, blessings and baby dust to all!!!

Emily - January 17

Hey SweetP, I had a bit of spotting the day after I got my bfp, it isn't technically IB, since you can't get a pos on a urine test until a couple days after the egg implants, but it is caused from teh little one imbeding deeper into the lining of the uterus. According to my doc it is more common than IB. I had it and completely freaked! I lost a baby at 10 weeks in Aug and had nothing but light pick spotting only when I wiped. It eneded in a D&C cause my body just couldn't let go I guess. Anyway hoping that line gets darker in the next couple of days.........Hoping everyone else is doing good too,......Good news sissy! yah!

Anna B. - January 17

Good morning! If I'm not pregnant then something is wrong with me. I had a temp of 98.3 this morning (still high for me), my face always feels hot like have a fever, my bbs hurt, and I have a headache. I think I saw a tiny bit of coloring in my cm this morning - just a hint oy yellow/brown - I'm hoping it isn't AF. I feel so c___ppy today. I went to bed at 8 last night and slept until 6:30 - I was too tired to go workout this morning. I never skip working out either so I was reaaaallllllyyyyyy tired. SweetP have you tested again??? I'm excited to hear the results.

krissy - January 17

morning! well sweetp let me put it this way the first line i got was so light i had to squint to see it but since my dbf could see it to i tried not to get to excited...but everyday it got a little darker and finally i took a digital when my period was officially a day late and in like ten sec it said pregnant! i started testing at 12dpo....i havent had any spotting so far and i have some cm...i do feel wet most of the time...but not alot like everyone else says...thats ok right? anna praying u get ur bfp girl and everyone else....this seems to be the month we already have two this month! talk to u yall later! bye!

Anna B. - January 17

Krissy - I hope that not much cm is okay too. I haven't had much the last few days but I still hope to get me bfp. I'm 14 dpo now - I want to test so bad but I told myself that I would wait till Saturday so I'm going to try to wait it out!

Natasha - January 17

Hi everyone. Sweetp, so excited for you, have you tested today yet. Sorry I am so impatient, have been waiting all day (its 3pm here) so hopefully you will have some news.

SweetP - January 17

Hi all...thank you guys so much for your help! I tested agian this morning and got a BFN?! I went and looked at the test from yesterday and the line had disappeared. So I called the company and they said that if the line disappeared to consider the result I got yesterday as a negative. Then I went back to the potty and found AF, bright red and clotty (sorry, TMI). but still spotting for now. I was so angry with that darn test! My hopes were up so high, only for it to be falsely positive. It wasn't even remotely close to an evap. The line was pink and I didn't have to squint to see it :-(. And now AF is here, and it came a week early almost. And I think its the kind of AF you had before Jeanette, because I'm so stinkin nauseated. Hope everyone else is welll! Anna B., it still sounds really good for you!! Stay away AF...shoo! :-).

Anna B. - January 17

SweetP - I'm so sorry! That is awful to get a bfp and then AF show. I wish I could give you a hug and make you feel better.

kari - January 17

I am so sorry sweet p!!!! Oho I hate that it happened like that!!!!! I was so hoping you'd have that bfp darker today!!! Anna b....my temps are still up there too. It was 98.0 this morning. I am hoping it doesn't drop....2 more days to until testing for me. I am so afraid to test until I am late....I am a big chicken this time...usually I have tested about 12 times by now in my cycle LOLOLOL no other symptoms really. I definitely don't feel pregnant all of the time, no noticable changes or that af is coming, but it is 2 days away still. kinda getting nervous! ;) Sissy that's awesome news girl!!! How's everyone else?

krissy - January 17

Sissy glad to hear everything is A OK....sweetp i am so sorry it sound so promising...so much like me! i was talking to my mom this morning and she thinks i might i have been pregnant last cycle....she said she got a neg blood test with me once then they did another and it came back pos...said sometimes it takes two weeks before it will show up pos even on blood work....when they did mine i wasnt even a week late yet and my last af was so light and lasted barely 3 days... so i guess i wait and see when i finally get my u/s ok gotta go get stuff done today love u all and lots and lots of baby dust!!!

Meg - January 17

Well, good morning ladies...I think AF must be on her way for me...dh and i bded last night and slight pink after i got up...and then a decent amount mixed in (serious pabdab, jeannette...LOL) with all the lovely leftovers from last night...but nothing since...so who knows...but this is how last months cycle started...and the timing is almost identical with last months...so it looks like i am on a shorter 26-7 day cycle...i used to be dead on 28 days...anyway...good luck to all...Anna and Kari....the wait is driving me crazy...feel so good about both of your chances...can't wait to hear...you both testing this weekend, right? Anyone else testing this week? If by some chance the witch stays away for me, I think i will use the one test i have here in the house on Thursday morning...because if all this isn't AF, then I must be pregnant enough to come up BFP...then i know for the weekend at least...ok...another long one from me...sorry

Darleen - January 17

Hi everybody!!! Sorry to be away for so long! I have had major internet problems and couldn't get on for several days and my daughter had her birthday and turned 6 and came down with the flu that lasted for 4 days, it was awfull. I had ewcm on friday and o on sat, now I am on the 2ww. How many bfp now? Can we get a running list? I guess I need to go back and catch up on everyone. Unless someone would be kind enough to give me the quick rundown. Hope I can stay on long enough to follow up!

Emily - January 17

Darleen check out the calander on Yahoo. Jeanette set it up for us......so sorry SweetP, sounded so promising, just breaks you heart huh?

Natasha - January 17

Sweetp sorry about the bfn big hugs (((((((((((((sweetp)))))))))))). Krissy, does that mean you may be further on than you thought??????????? pabdab - that had me rotfl!

kari - January 17

I will get a test Thursday and take it Friday morning with fmu. So far up until today cp was firm and low...now it is softer and closed and low. I think it usually softens before af doesn't it?

Anna B. - January 17

I hope this is a sign because if not I don’t know what’s the matter with me. I am so tired all day. I got about 10 hours of sleep last night and I’m still exhausted. My face feels like it’s burning up. I’m usually cold at work and keep a space heater on and now I’m warm. I feel very emotional – like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I cried on the way to work today for no reason! What is the matter with me?!?!? I feel so c___ppy I just want to go back to bed. Sorry to be such a downer - just had to vent!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?