2006 L A M B S Part 18

118 Replies
jeanette - January 18

How many BFP's will we get on this thread??

Meg - January 18

Jeannette...it is nice to have you back...you and your fun personality!! We missed it yesterday...nice of your husband to attack you in the middle of the night so we can enjoy your enthusiasm again...would you thank him for us??? LOL!! Good luck in the 2ww...hope this one is it!!! And I say at least two....I think at least Anna and Kari....who else???

jeanette - January 18

Yeah meg...he was really being an azz. Hurt my lil heart bad. I told him last night I wasnt gonna touch him anymore cause I'm tired of all the rejection, I mean come on....you can even kick a dog one too many times and it won't come back to you.....I guess it scared him, LOL! That's ok though....just wait til I get a bfp, I think a little torture is in order....sucks to be him....heheheheheh.

Meg - January 18

ROTFL!!!!! Oh...I can't wait to hear all about that one!!! Revenge is sweet!!! Oh wait...what about that "turn the other cheek" thing? Ah...forget it...it is all in the name of a healthy marriage, right??? LOL!!!

jeanette - January 18

Turn the other cheek?? What's that...? Lol....just kiddin. Nah, it won't be revenge per se.....just havin a lil of my own kind of torturous fun with him. Besides, God has a sense of humor....I'm sure He will appreciate this...Heck, He's probably gonna help me.....LOL!

jeanette - January 18

LOL!! Got my mind workin now......gotta get a few select co-workers of his in on it.....that oughta be wayyy fun....heh. Of course, I gotta get a bfp first!

krissy - January 18

Jeanette glad to see things are getting back on track for ya...heres praying for ya...i called the dr.. office i want to set up with for this pregnancy and they are gonna call me back with my first appt. date and time cant wait well cooking lunch talk to u yall later loves and baby dust!

Jessica SM - January 18

Jeanette I am so glad your husband gave you a little morning fun and I pray that thats all it takes for your BFP. As for me husband came home late last night apologized and gave me a Kings shirt that he bought me at the game. He layed down beside me and as I was caressing his back realized he was already snoring. So no dancing for me last night. Do u guys think if I seduce him today we still have a chance? WE have only bd once.

jeanette - January 18

Well, ya know Jessica....it only took our dear Sissy one time to get her bfp...so I am also counting on that...although, I am gonna try to get in another one, even if it kills me. LOL!

Jessica SM - January 18

LOL Im with you Jeanette Im dancing tonight even if I break a leg.

Sissy - January 18

Afternoon all..nice to be known as one shot Sissy..lol.Kinda pathetic aint it?? Is what i get for marrying an old fart, lol. Good to hear that your DH came round Jeanette! Anna--girl you need to test, your will power is amazing.Jessica--it only takes once...trust me, I have the morning wickness to prove it, only it seems to be all day sickness anymore, this must be a boy, DD never gave me this kind of grief ,,well hugs everyone,am going to go lay in the lazyboy,I feel so yuck.......

Jessica SM - January 18

Sissy you are hilarious. An d its not pathetic I wish it was like that so we wont be pressuring dh to dance the whole fertile time. just once and then pop hey we have a BFP. But noooooo. We gotta try and try and try.

jeanette - January 18

LOL Jessica....I hear ya. I'm gonna broadside him before he knows whats happening....better yet, I'll get HIM while he's sleeping. After all, he woke me up like that, right? No WAIT..!! I think it's time for THE nightie....ya'll know the one girls?...the one that makes ya feel like a whore....ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

jeanette - January 18

.....what is morning wickness?

jeanette - January 18

....giggles....

Jessica SM - January 18

LOL I think Ill get him when hes falling asleep you know the little rub down, caressing, etc. He better not start snoring like he did yesterday though. GGrrrrrr.

Emily - January 18

oh its so good to have you back Jeanette!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?