2006 L A M B S Part 23

90 Replies
jeanette - January 26

Here it is! Hope someone gets a bfp on this one!

Natasha - January 26

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on, I am not very well at the moment. I think I have a viru, I have really really sore throat (worst one since I had my tonsils out) and I have been so tired. Did a test this morning and it was bfn, no surprise really. My clomid came yesterday so hurry up af so I can get cracking!!

Anna B. - January 26

Natasha - I just started Clomid this week - I have taken 3 of the 5 pills. No major side effects - just tired and maybe a few hot flashes while I sleep (I take the pill at night so I won't feel the side effect as much during the day). Let me know how it goes for you once you start. Maybe we'll both get our "Clomid BFPs" this month!

krissy - January 26

natasha i hope the clomid helps you and i am sorry so hear ur not feeling well.....good luck to u and anna!

Darleen - January 26

Hi everyone, Glad to hear everyone is doing well, other than Natasha, sorry Natasha! I still feel like I did yesterday and I am 8 dpo acording to FF, I felt the o pains 13 days ago though so I don't really know what is going on this month! I feel hungry a lot but when I eat I feel ga__sy and I feel like I might throw it up. My bb's are very tender today and my back is cramping. Also last night I fell asleep during the bd. How wierd is that? I was just so tiard, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. My cf today is watery though and it seamed a little dry yesterday but had spurts of creamy that would drench me a little. Also I am supper sweaty and my shirt keeps showing rings under my armpit and I look like I have been working out, but I am not. Anyways I hope this ends with no af because if I feel this way form here on out it will drive me crazy! How's everyone else feeling any other symptoms out there?

Emily - January 26

OMGOSH....sorry no bfp here, well ther was about three months ago in Oct, but no I felt the baby move. While I was sit_tng up! before I could feel it but it was when I was lying down, not whiel up and around! yah! sorry jsut had to share. Anna, hope you keep feeling good w/ the CLomid and Darlene and Jeanete I hopw you two are pregers, it would be so nice to have two more to add to the list. Natasha, hope you get to feeling better and the clomid doesn't have too many side effects for you either. Well gotta run. CAtch up later...

krissy - January 26

awww that's awesome emily! i cant wait till i feel my little peanut!

jeanette - January 26

Hey DArleen....you sound pg! Falling asleep during BD??? ROTFL! Bet your dh was like...wth??? LOL! As for me, not feeling too hopeful for this cycle, my sore b___bs are gone, still having weird pinching and dull cramps but that is normal for me on the 2ww...only thing I wonder about is my heartburn after eating anything and those weird dreams, and I cramped sooo badly last night...was hoping it was implantation....but I guess not. Oh well...here's to hoping until the witch shows!!

jeanette - January 26

Emily, that is sooooo wonderful!!! I LOVED feeling the baby move when I was pg...it was so awesome, I cried almost every time when I first started feeling it...God bless you and your lil peanut!

Jessica SM - January 26

Hello everyone. Well I was in a crampy mood since when i woke up and dropped of DH he didnt even say Happy Birthday. Yes ladies its my birthday today and it started bad. The only good thing is that at work when I got to my desk my coworkers had a desk full of confetti and Happy Birthday banners. Thsy also brought donuts and sang me Happy Birthday. It made me feel somewhat better. im still bugged that he didnt even say anything was just quite all morning even when I dropped him off at work. Men are just ......sc_m. Hes been so moody these past two days but i thought he could at least say something today.

jeanette - January 26

Aw Jessica.....happy birthday!!! Men can be more hormonal than we are sometimes, God love 'em.....I'm sure he'll feel bad later and surprise you with something....

krissy - January 26

jessica i agree with jeanette.....but i do have to admit that when it was mine and dbf 6 month ann.(it was a big deal for him cuz he WAS on of those guys that basically dated a girl for only 3months)well he was all excited about it coming up and then i completely forgot! he was actually upset...bless his heart!!! love u guys and i love my dbf!!!

Jessica SM - January 26

Thanks Jeanette. I dont know whats going on with him. It's like if hes going through all these symptoms and driving him nuts. All I want for this B-Day is to get my BFP.

Jessica SM - January 26

Thanks Krissy. the thing is hes always been the first to say it or bug me about it even 2 days before and this time its like if I dont even exist. Maybe I am putting to much into it but I just know the difference you know. I want to cry so bad and I dont know if its because he forgot or just because.

Cindy Lou - January 26

SOrry about that Jessica****HAPPY BIRTHDAY****...Maybe he was quite just to make you think he forgot and has something special for you later on....Just a thought....Kay it sounds like you will get that BFP...Emily that is awesome I just loved it when I felt DS move...Ahh to feel that again...Jeanette maybe the soreness going away can mean something...No signs just for a great surprise...as you told me last night don't count it out until Af (MF'er) rears her ugly Fricking face...Darn her to H E Double hockey sticks...Can't stand her...argh...anyway still not here...So does anyone think that being heavy could have something to do with it. I am about 200lbs. Well good luck with all the testers.

Jessica SM - January 26

Thanks Cindy Lou. I hope he is just being sneaky about it this year because it will hurt more if he doesnt say anything all day. you guys are a great support. Well my cramping isnt that bad today and the shooting pains I was having on my bbs are gone. I just dont think its my month since im not sure exactly when I O'd.

jeanette - January 26

I dont think heaviness has anything to do with it Cindy....I was heavy with all 3 of my kids...with my ds I was 200 lbs too...then bloomed to 225 after and then lost 65 after dh and I got married...so I am still kinda fluffy now, need to take off another 25.....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?