2006 L A M B S Part 24

57 Replies
jeanette - January 27

UGH.

jeanette - January 27

Hey Girls....just woke up. DH felt me this morning and took off work cause I was so hot, and let me sleep in. Had a monster headache and temp was at 99.0 this am...still going up. Body aches are gone except for my b___bs and had a killer sharp pain down low on the right this morning. Dont know what that means.....but I feel alot better now than I did last night....for some reason these b___b and body aches happen in the evening.

jeanette - January 27

you gals take a look at this screwy chart and tell me what you think*****http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/JLucy

jeanette - January 27

oh yeah...take out all the dashes -

jeanette - January 27

Ok Teenie...my dream. I'll keep it short. Took a bamboo plant outside to replant it cause it was planted in sand and the roots were exposed and it was about to die. Reached in a bag of potting soil and a huge fuzzy bumblebee came out, the buzzing was real loud. Flew around for a little bit and then landed on my back and I couldnt get it off and it stung me between my shoulder blades, it didnt hurt real bad but I could feel it. It buzzed around the room and I propped the door open to let it out...Came back in the room and saw 2 joints ( yes I know what those are!) on the table and picked one up and smoked it. ( I plead the fifth...I was young, ok?? ) Last thing is, I heard 2 women talking but could not hear them, one offered to live on the other one's balcony and help her pay rent. Okayyyyyy...weird.

jeanette - January 27

oops...meant to say could not SEE the women talking.

kari - January 27

after reading the last thread I feel a lot better...so I am in the range still then. Today I am just spotting brown very very light, not even wearing anything. whew I feel better. I just can't wait to get there Monday and test and get the results so I can be for sure and for certain this baby is growing. Today I went through children's clothes and put away baby things for this one....I hope everything turns out fine. I really need to give this to God and let Him take care of it. He is the only one that creates miracles right? He can cure anything fix anything and make anything He chooses grow...even the tiniest little cells into a baby. It has to be in His hands and He knows if everything is going right and if it isn't He will spare us both I believe. With both pregnancies before I never had problems or thoughts like this so this is new territory of fear. Thank you everyone for the rea__surance. They basically told me that it can go either way but that the results Monday will help them decide what is going on better. I am taking the medicine, last night I took the first one and I felt like I was drunk I was so dizzy..my words were slurring. This morning I took another one (2 a day) and I didn't get that dizzy. I did notice though the beginning of the week I was not having morning sickness anymore....a result of the progesterone being low I guess...so I pray for morning sickness!!!! bring it on! If I get that I promise I will never complain.

jeanette - January 27

Hey Kari, praying for you doll. Brown blood means old and no more bleeding is happening. You and that baby are gonna be fine, I just know it...

kari - January 27

thank you so much Jeanette....the rea__surance helps so much...it is so nice to come in here and chat about things like this. I'll keep you updated for sure!!! I am going to go lay down for a while I guess.

Darleen - January 27

Kari - When I had my mc in july my dr told me that some women bleed through the entire pregnancy only to give birth to a healthy baby in the end. But I couldn't stop getting red spotting and it ended in a mc. The brown sounds really good, just take it easy and drink lots of water, don't get dehydrated, it could make things worse. Just take care of yourself and we will all keep you in our prayers and I am sure everything will be fine! Also my Sis in law started to bleed but they found there was something with her cervix and the baby is fine she is still pregnant and doing well. I also blead at 6 mo with my last dd because she kicked the placenta and it tore a piece of it up and it put me on bed rest for the remander of my pergnancy, she was only 2 weeks early and a perfect little angel. I hope I am helpfull. Jeanette- wow I looked at your chart and I think you just might be pg, as for me my temp dropped slightly this morning from 98.5 to 98.3 but I woke up in the night and felt this cold comming on so I got myself a nice cold drink of ice water and went back to bed so I think it might have ftrown it off a bit. I am still cramping and feel like af is already here but I keep checking and nothing yet pain in bb's has lightened up a bit I am hoping for pg but keep thinking af is on her way now. I guess we will know in a few days! Jeanette when do you plan to test?

Sissy - January 27

Kari--I am so happy to hear the bleeding has almost gone, you are going to be okay, leave it to God hun. WIll pray for you and your peanut! Jeanette--GF you chart looks awesome,almost textook!!! I bet its your month!!Darleen praying for you and a BFP!Me, same old same old, except some good news, DH is on way home as they canceled his long run, yeah!! Talk to everyone later, huggies and lots of love and baby dust!

jeanette - January 27

Well, I hope I'm not burning up every night for nothing...lol. I dont know about that chart...could just be cause I am coming down with something...but why would I have body aches at night and then its gone in the morning??? Its happened for 2 days in a row now...

SweetP - January 27

Hi ladies! Whew, what we miss in a couple days! Jeanette, it sounds so promising! DH and I are really wrapped up right now in purchasing a home. We're talking to lenders right now and looking around, so its taking up 100% of our time. We decided that tomorrow we'll just chill out, and begin again next week. I also went in for some blood work with my doc last week and get the results on 2/1. He wanted to test my hormone levels so...we'll see. I'm so sorry I don't have time for personals (I'm here at work) but I whope to get back on here again soon! Love you all!

teeniemoon - January 27

Ok, Jeanette... I'm looking up your dream now... I will go look at your chart too, but it might as well be a chart of the stars for all I know about it... :) I'll be back :)

jeanette - January 27

Darleen....testing next Friday, the day after af is due.

jeanette - January 27

Ok, the b___b and body ache thing is happening again....maybe I have some weird disease.

jeanette - January 27

Ok Teenie...gonna check back later to hear your diagnosis...lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?