2006 L A M B S Part 31

80 Replies
krissy - February 16

OK i know its not Jeanette starting this one but lets make it a goody!!!!!

Natasha - February 16

lots of bfps please

Natasha - February 16

Anna, any results back yet?? I havent o'd yet, but I had some ewcm last night so I think it is on its way? Do you have a temperature dip before ovulation?? tried out the preseed last night - pretty good stuff, hope it does the trick!

Anna B. - February 16

Natasha - I hope to hear back from the doctor today. I didn't have a real dip before O, my temps just had a big shift and they havn't gone down since. I'm 10 dpo (cd 28). My bb's are sore and this morning my cm was yellowish/white creamy/stretchy. Also my cp is high and slightly softer. I hope these are good things! What cd are you? I O'd on cd 18.

catsgirl - February 16

Good morning ladies. How is every one doing? Anna, I hope those signs have a bfp written all over them. I am on cd 19, I' woke up with some symptoms, but since they are probly all in my head I won't post them unless someone wants to hear them, I worry I may be boring yall!

Natasha - February 16

i am on cd 13, just did an opk and it is so much darker than yesterday, so hopefully tomorrow will be positive. I did take the clomid from day 2 in my cycle tho. I have noticed the last few days my nose is bunged up slightly and my snot (sorry tmi) has been more dry than usual, do you think that is the clomid drying it?? maybe I should try a cough mixture, you guys talk about robitussin, but I have never heard of it, perhaps I should just try and expectorant??

Natasha - February 16

catsgirl, we love to hear symptoms!!

Jenny - February 16

Morning ladies! I am 2 dpo also on cd 15 and last night I had what felt like af cramps. My bb's are sore, but that is normal. For the new ladies, how long have you been ttc? This will be 6 months for me.

catsgirl - February 16

My symptoms are that my b___st are very tender. Last night while I was sleeping i was very aware of how tender they are, kinda half woke me up from time to time. I went to sleep at like 8 last night and slept straight through without having to get up and pee, which is something I do at least once a night, but was just way to sleepy.....then again I didn't feel all that well yesterday so maybe I am coming down with something. I also have this feeling in the left side of my abs, sometimes a cramp, mostly just a feeling like something is there. I also posted my other symptoms on the last thread close to the bottom. I don't want to think I'm preggo cuz I am certain I will be wrong yet again. Funny how eventually you start to write symptoms off from being wrong so many times in the past. Lol.

catsgirl - February 16

ben ttc since july! I'd say that I have for sure thought I was preggo twice. The rest of the time I was pretty sure I wasn't but stll the ever hopefull pee-on-a-stick addict. This time I'm leary of symptoms. Ecpecting a neg. praying for a pos.

jeanette - February 16

WELLLLLL......dh's STUPID laptop FINALLY let me log in!! WoooHoo! Hey girls!! How is everyone! I just watered the cows!!! LOOOL! Got to try and shoot a ground hog too ( they make holes in the ground which is dangerous for a cow )...lol...I'm not a very good shot..... MIL is with FIL in the hospital getting ready for his radiation thrpy.....and me and DH, and his brother & SIL, and all the kids are making sure things are done on the farm. Whew...talk about a fish out of water. I'm the only one that doesnt know what the hell I'm doing around here...heh. I did get to round up the cows and bulls for watering, with the four wheeler....so that was a load of fun! They went the totally wrong direction like 10 times....ROTFL! My DH was out on a hill screaming...go over there!! go around there!! etc,etc.....and laughing his azz off at me!! I must say, this was a needed break for us, even if there is a hard situation attached to it. But I believe in my heart FIL will be ok, he is in very good spirits and very trusting of God......well, girls...I have NO idea whatsoever of when I O'd.....I have no opk's or my BBT with me....and we haven't BD'd anyway ( walls much too thin in that lil farmhouse,LOL!! )...so, I believe I am out this month and waiting on my AF to come and go so we can start over.....They live very simply here....no dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer or central heat...Brrrrrrrrr! We have a wood burning stove in the living room though, its so nice to hear it crackle while drifting off to sleep. And WOW....you guys should see the amount of stars at night around here....so lovely! I guess cause there are no street lights and buildings lighting up the dark, you can see everything! We sit on the porch swingin and shiverin and talkin, looking up at the stars...I can't help but think God never meant for us to get so technological with everything that we blocked out His beautiful stars and got so far away from His creation. This trip is a spiritual rejuvenation for me, can ya tell? God is sovereign indeed, I really needed this, and so did DH. Please continue to pray for FIL, and I will continue to pray for you gals. Looks like we will be back home this weekend sometime....when we are sure that everything is settled down...and may have to come back out around the 18th of March ( hopefully AFTER I ovulate! ) for another hospital stay for FIL.....talk to you lambs soon. Love you all and miss talkin to ya all day!! God bless!

Anna B. - February 16

Hi girls! The nurse just called with my lab work and my progesterone level was 17 so that means I ovulated!!! I have an appointment tomorrow at 1:45CST so I'll let you all know how it goes! I'm just thrilled that I ovulated!!!

Meg - February 16

yeah ANNA!!! congrats....hopefully this will mean good things in a couple of weeks....Jeanette, nice to hear from you, good luck with the rest of this week and your fun adventures...dh grandparents live kind of like that and it is always an adventure when we visit since i am such a city slicker...hope you have fun and all goes well with your fil...things here are good, no af which is making the reality sink in a little more. I still go to the bathroom expecting to see brown or red...i think getting a darker line and actually watching it appear (I left the room with the earlier one to take care of dd) will make it more real. This one is weird because I feel less attached to the idea of being pregnant in the past. I am thinking it probably has to do with being on here and reading about everyone's struggles to get and stay pregnant. I figure since I have now gotten pregnant quickly four times and have three healthy kids that it must be my time for a m/c or something. I hope not but feel like maybe I am being prepared for it through all of this. Anyway, there is me being all pregnant and hormonal! Does any pregnant woman rest easy in the first trimester??? Sorry to go on so long. Good day to everyone!!!

Meg - February 16

ahhh...i just called myself pregnant..that may be the first time i have actually said (or in this case typed) this out loud...my heart started racing as i re-read it....sorry, ladies that you have to put up with me...you are good sports!!!

redskinsfanttc#3 - February 16

so sad today. AF wasn't due until the 21st but I woke up today (8dpo) and blood. Not just pink tinged either, dark red. This is bizarre as my cycles are like clockwork... 28/29 days... now here it is on cd23 and I am starting? Ugh... oh well, in his time. On to trying for a turkey baby!

krissy - February 16

hi...meg i know how u feel about it not really felling real at first....now i am starting to look pregnant it is sinking in....if i am not starting my 4month and only starting 3rd then uh oh i am gonna get huge! lol i havent gained any weight just starting to bloat out more stomach looking more round that is y i think i starting 4th month...i have to wait unitl march 1st tho cuz dr. office messed up and scheduled me for a day she isnt there so i have to wait 2 extra days!!! dang it i wanna see my baby!!! lol and know when i am due...if i am starting month 4 then i will be due Aug 29th my mom's birthday!!!! but i almost hope i have the baby on August 31st cuz that was my grandpa's birthday he pa__sed away last july so it would be nice another reason to celebrate that day...ok i am gonna stop blabing...oh and red sorry to hear about af she is a wicked one and likes to trick us and jeanette praying for you girl!!! and dont get too crazy on the farm!!!

Jenny - February 16

Red.. that is really early, you should keep an eye on it, could be implantation.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?