2006 L A M B S Part 39

63 Replies
jeanette - March 14

WASSSSSSSSSSSSUUPPPPPPPPPPP LAMBSSSS!!!! Geez....13 posts in 4 days? Boooooo!!....I though you gals would be more chatty than that! So NEWAYZZZ..........trip was good....no....GREAT. We left at 2am this morning cause DH couldnt sleep on that dang soft feather bed one more minute...LOL! So, me and kids are wide awake and delirious right now while DH is just snorin away...heh. Could tell he wanted to be home real bad, we made it in record time...lol...6 hours when it usually takes 8. So, DH and I decided we couldnt keep hands off each other despite Doc's advice to take a cycle off and use condoms, and BD'ing on that lovely 'old as the hills' feather bed gave me a nice angry rash on my hooha and fanny...ugh. DH decided to take me on a 4 wheeler trip through a stream following his 16 yr old nephew and his 16 yr old friend on their 4wheelers ( bad idea, never follow teens with lots of adrenaline and no SENSE whatsoever)....and there were nice huge rocks in that stream that made my rash feel even better, and then the front wheels of our four wheeler go airborne, and also made me go SPLASH right on my butt into the water, and when I decided to look to my left I had fallen right next a beautiful, dead, horrifically stinky carcass of a cow that some idiot decided to leave there, which in turn made me scramble to my feet and run screaming out of the water and into the woods, ( which by the way, my DH and teens thought was incredibly hilarious ) and caught my pants on the branch of a tree that ripped out the entire leg of my pants, to which I sat down hard on my tailbone and sat there half crying-half laughing only to see out of the corner of my eye a huge snake making its way quickly over to greet me....which AGAIN made me scramble to my feet screaming, running, with my pant leg flapping behind me and my poor DH practically choking he was laughing so hard.....Glad I could be his source of entertainment.....BIL also decided to get in on the action by hiding in the big freezer when I was asked to go down to the barn and get some ribeyes so we could BBQ, opened it up and he came out of there with a Jason mask on and just about gave me a heart attack until I realized it was that dang hillbilly BIL ,and I got the nearby cattle prod and chased him a mile down the road with it while everybody else was laughing from the porch.......hmmmmmm, what else....oh yeah!....went bird-watching with my MIL and got my eyes nearly pecked out by an angry catbird whose nest was real close, which gave my MIL a much needed teary-eyed belly laugh ( since her DH has cancer).....got chased by a heron who didnt like the way I smelled or sumpin, got hit in the face with a huge catfish that nephew yanked a little too hard out of the water.....went out for my prayer walk with DH ( which was aMAZing, by the way) and got lost for an hour after sunset ( scawy!! ).....but all in all, it was a great trip, FIL is in good spirits and doing well on radiation and is amazingly calm and peaceful....seeing my DS was great for him, he is so close to that little boy, they love each other and have such a mutual respect for each other that I have never seen in people that have a 60 somethin year age difference....like two old souls that have finally come together and are content.....went to church with the Fam and they asked me to lead the worship, and it was really nice getting up there to sing the songs I love and praise the Lord in front of a whole church again....I missed that. Havent done that since my church in Texas last summer. MIL started praying over my belly, such amazing prayers that brought me to tears....and the other women all gathered round me to pray and cry, and it was incredible and affected me deeply. All in all, it was an awesome trip and something I sorely needed, and I'm glad God gave my DH the wisdom to push up the date of the trip to bless me so much.....DH's prayers on our walk were so sweet and there were so many things I needed to hear from his mouth, like him telling God that He feels so blessed and undeserving of a woman like me, and he told God that he knew positively in his heart that we would have a child when it was His timing, and asked Him to hold me and give me peace and to let me see inside his own heart to see how much he loves me, that it amounts to so much more than he has been able to voice and that he has been given a paradise on earth since I have been given to him as his wife and he justs wants so much for me to be secure in that, and know without a doubt that I complete him and that he'd be lost without me. I was speechless for awhile......SO, where is everyone??? SOund off girls, the crazy person is back!!!.....and you pregger gals......WTH??????!!!! Your pregnancy has nothing to do with my struggles or anyones elses in TTC, and does not make anything more difficult, you should not be afraid to share your happiness thinking that you would heap more sadness on us....that is just ridiculous!! If anything, you gals give us hope and give us an opportunity to share in your joy.....SO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!...........(giggle...I just farted real loud....) must be all the emotion coming out my butt instead....EWWWWWW!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanette - March 14

When they asked me to sing at church and wanted to know the first song I was gonna sing...this one particular song came to mind from "Casting Crowns"....and I wanted to share it with you gals.....***** I was sure by now, That You would have reached down And wiped our tears away.... Stepped in and saved the day... But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining.... As the thunder rolls, I barely hear Your whisper through the rain... “I’m with you”.... And as You mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away... I’ll praise You in this storm, And I will lift my hands... For You are who You are, No matter where I am.... Every tear I’ve cried, You hold in Your hand... You never left my side. And though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm.... I remember when I stumbled in the wind... You heard my cry, You raised me up again... My strength is almost gone, How can I carry on, If I can’t find You... As the thunder rolls, I barely hear You whisper through the rain... “I’m with you”... And as Your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives And takes away... I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord The Maker of Heaven and Earth....*****

jeanette - March 14

oh yeah....the song is called "I Will Praise You in the Storm" by Casting Crowns....

jeanette - March 14

So, anyways...I guess I'm gonna take up a whole thread talkin to myself......I have no idea when or if I O'd....haven't even touched FF this cycle....going to Doc's tomorrow for another hcg test. It's weird not temping or doing anything, I feel like something is missing....lol....but I am very relaxed and am sleeping really well. I am not gonna do any trying and just lift this up in prayer, and live vicariously through you gals TTC....LOL! Seriously though, I love sharing your lives and will be here whether I get pg or not to see all of you get your bfp's.....it's my mission to pray you gals through all of this....We prayerfully decided not to take the missionary trip this year, but to go next year when kids are older....the last one was kinda hard on my dd, so many changes for her in a different culture and country. Missionary kids are so amazing. I could talk to them for hours, they are wise beyond their years,and I want that opportunity for my kids, but cannot peacefully make that decision yet...Where is everyone???

LN030905 - March 14

Oh jeanette~!~! Sooo glad you had a great time!!! You seem in better spirits!!! So thrilled for you!! Why do your posts ALWAYS make me cry?????? lol!!!!! I hardly know you..and hardly ever talk to you but I feel it is such a blessing that I have the oppurtunity to read your posts!

jeanette - March 14

LN!! How are ya darlin?! LOL....its not me making you cry, but God's Spirit speaking to your heart....must know what you need to hear.....I am just a vessel!! Yes, I am in much better spirits! God knows all about me and knows how to comfort me in the most awesome way.....I am so blessed to be His daughter.....so whats up witchu?

krissy - March 14

ROTFL!!!!!! you are too funny and i cant believe that much happened to you in one weekend LOL!!!!!! jeanette thanks i needed to hear you doing alright!!! and i am doing great for a preggo!!!! dbf is up for a great job which he finds out in a couple of days if he is gonna get it...he finds out tonight if he pasted the first part of the testing which we are praying he has it would make life so much easier on us two i just love my boy soooo much even when he is the bigest pain in the b___t!!!! but he is getting me burger king right now which i am craving so i love him more and hopefully he will take me to see my newborn second cousin!!! i am so glad to hear you doing good girlie!!! love ya!!!

Emily - March 14

Jeanette, sounds like you had a great time. I am glad you are in better spirits. Maybe taking the time off from ttc is what you need and when doc says go again, you may get preg more easily. More relaxed, everything works the way it should. All that stress just messes stuff up sometimes.....well I found out last week my mom has to have surgery on a bulging disk. It is gonna kill her not being able to pick up my dd for so long. She is the only grandchild right now. Mom and her love each other so much. Mom will have a hard time at first. She is My dd babysiter and will need help for a while after surgery with her. My dad won't let us take her somewhere else. He works nights and is there with her in the morning. Then when he goes to bed, my mom gets up and watches her until my 13 year old sis gets home from school and can help. My dad insists that they will make it work. After mom surgey and after the baby is born. My mom has form of MD and she has a hard time walking around and loses her balance easliy. she can not carry dd around, but loves to sit and hold her. dd knows she has to do more for herself at my mom's. Maybe that will help witht eh potty training! she is such a good little girl, even if she gave dh fits yesterday. she was a pain for him yesterday. Sun - Tues and watches her mon-tues so mom only has to do it three days a week...I watch her on sat of course. It is bad that we only get one whole day together, but we have evenings too, so it isn't so bad. We both work clsoe to work, so dont' have far to go. anyway off the subject, I do that sometimes you know and it seems to be worse once I went and got myself knocked up.....hee, hee, not complaining.....off the subject again...anywayt the whole point, I think, was to ask for prayers for my mom on april3. that is when she will have her surgery. she wants to do it early so she will be able to come visit me in the hospital when Marcy is born and will be able to hold her newest little granddaughter. anyway hope I haven't bored all you to tears../////oh my Marcy is a little active today :) I love it when she moves around so much....I am getting really tired latley but other wise feel good. I jsut have to take it easy when I get home. so hard when I have that nesting instint telling me I need to alphibitize something or reoragize the house to accomidate all the baby stuff and Mary's toys......

Jessica SM - March 14

Hi Jeanette! You're back! Im so glad you had a great time on your trip. It was so quite here without you.

jeanette - March 14

LOL Krissy.....I seem to be always in the middle of things wherever I go....lol.....I know my Father God has a sense of humor, I'd swear He likes to fool with me in ridiculous ways just to get me to smile sometimes.....So glad your pregnancy is going well and I just know your dbf is gonna get that job! Hi Em! Surely...I will pray for your Mom, so sorry to hear about that......LOL, alphebetizing and re-organizing sounds like me pre-pg, can you imagine how I am PG??!! ....drive someone to insanity, I tell ya.....gotta have the spoons and forks sized and all together and can't even touch each other and the pots and pans hanging from smallet to largest and the gla__ses can't be out of place or I'll have an aneurism, and my knicknacks better have a clean circle under them when I go to dusting or I'll know someone moved them, and I'll be insane to live with for the next coupla hours...rotfl.....what a nerd.....Hi Jessica! Missed you girls....YAH, I noticed it was a lil too quiet here...guess I needed to come back and stir up the place....sheesh. Where is chatty catsgirl?? I thought for sure she'd be talking all the way through....anyone know if she's ok? Well, gotta go unpack some stuff and go out to the garage to get out a few pieces of that cow we brought back, for dinner....be back laterzzzz

Sissy - March 14

Hi Jeanette--WB!! I have been feeling like Kari and that is why I havent been on much, I come on here everyday, but have felt really quilty also about being pregnant and so I dont say a whole lot....will catch up with everyone later, I have the Dell man on his way over here to fix my DVD drive, thank goodness for extended warranties,! Hugs and baby dust all!

jeanette - March 14

Hi Sissy!! Feel guilty??!!.......for being pregnant??!!! OMGOSHHHHHH, you girls are so sweet for wanting to spare my feelings....but no no no no no NOOO!!! REJOICE!! TELL the World!! My goodness, you have miracles inside you!.....and I want to hear every single detail! You are all such tender hearted darlin's, I am so blessed to have you. But never, NEVER feel guilty for the blessing that God gave you.....

Jessica SM - March 14

Jeanette is right girls. I mean we all started here not being pregnant and the whole point is to get to that blessing so if you guys got there before us it6s great and it gives us hope. I like hearing from you gals and how the pregnancy is going. No matter what we all started the same way with questions so when I get my little miracle I would love to share it with the people who are here better yet the ones who have been here achieved their blessing but not forgotten the rest of us. Plus when I get pg I am going top have questions so who better to answer than the group of friends that we have in this thread. :) Dont feel bad for telling us about how it is going I love to hear it.

jeanette - March 14

Absolutely Jessica.....and I love what you said..." acheived their blessing, but haven't forgotten..." we should look at all our blessings that way, and never forget where we came from.....a favorite line from a song---"There are questions without answers, and flames that never die, and heartaches we go through are often blessings in disguise... Thank You Lord, how could I ask for more.....?"

LN030905 - March 14

Im doing very well, Jeanette-thanks for askin!!!!! Im on day...im not even sure..i think I o'd on Thursday/ Fri or Sat..somewhere in there...i feel so relaxed about it this month compared to last one!! I think I needed to get back into church..I feel great about it all!! I have a new found love fo my dh this month...I just feel like I have lost sight of us in the past few months of ttc...(and its only been sinec Jan!!! thats pretty bad..) and he seems happier and its just amazing~!!!

JeanettesDH - March 14

Singing....the woman is always singin I tell ya.........

jeanette - March 14

O----MY-----GOSH!! YOU NOSEY THING!! GET OFF HERE, APPLE!!! ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?