2006 L A M B S Part 44

62 Replies
jeanette - April 5

Thought I'd make a new thread, the other one is getting kinda long from me talkin so much, lol.

Emily - April 5

Hey jeanette, glad to see your back okay and your dh aunt is stable. I am really feeling pregnant. I have to drag myself up the stairs and I just had lunch and am so ready for a nap....If only I wouldn't get fired for taking one at work, I would lay on my desk......lol! My stomach hurts when I walk, like I need extra suport for it. I am always so exhausted. (it goes way beyond just tired sometimes) DH and I bd for the first time in two weeks casue I have jsut been too tired. I was too tired last night too, but I forced myself to stay awake to wait for him to come up to bed.....Is that awful of me? I felt so sorry for him. I dont' feel like it anymore, casue of my stomach hurting and being so tired, but he still does. It was nice dont' get me wrong, I jsut had to force myslef into the mood...okay enough about that! I am sure one of you lovely ladies would take my place jsut to be pregnant and I dont' mean to complain....anyway I hope everyone is well

jeanette - April 5

Emily, complain on girlie! Sorry you are so uncomfortable. I didnt feel like having s_x in my early pregnancies either, but when the 2nd Tri hit---- I was insatiable!! Maybe you will feel better in a few weeks, some women it takes longer. I'm sure your DH understands...well, maybe not, LOL! Men!!

LN030905 - April 5

Hey ladies!! Man, you guys are quiet here lately..probably busy! Emily, dont worry about complaining as far as Im concerned..I do my fair share also! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Jeanette..when is ur surgery? its coming soon isnt it?

Frances - April 6

Hey ladies. I'm totally wiped out from my day but I wanted to stop in and say hi and tell ya that I'm still praying for everyone and still thinking about everyone! Hope all is well! Blessings and baby dust!

Natasha - April 6

hey everyone. Emily, if you dont feel like it I am sure your dh would understand. My best friend is 30 weeks and hasn't done it the whole time she has been preggo!!! Hey Frances, hope you are ok. Where is everyone, Krissy, hope you are ok, Sissy, any news??

jeanette - April 6

G'morning everyone! Well, my tooth is in, finally!.. it looks beauuutiful. And, I have an astigmatism in my eyes and yep, sure did need gla__ses. I knew I was having a few problems, but gosh!! It was crazy seeing how bad my vision really was when he did all the testing and then let me look through my normal eyes again, and then back through the lenses....So, I am weraing corrective contacts for a week for the astigmatism, then I'll get my prescription contacts next week ( yes contacts....lol...I look awful in gla__ses! ) I was bummed yesterday. But, you kow what DH did? He took me to the cingular store after the eye doc and got me that new Razor V3 cell phone! OMGOSH! Its so cool! Sowwy, LOL....I am such a kid with new toys, I've never had things like this before and its so exciting to me, ha!! ANyways, he was sweet and made me feel better. We got one for my daughter for a graduation present in May, too. I gotta make a trip down toTexas soon after surgery too, to help her pick out her prom dress and get senior pics made....man, I'm gonna be busy in the next few months. Malakai's B-day is May 13, Mandy graduates May 28, her birthday is June 7th, and Merci's B-day is July 11th...and we are supposed to plan a vacation in between all that!!! I think we will need to get away in a mountain cabin or a houseboat somewhere to recoup. LOL! Where have you all gone for vacations? Or plan to go soon? Or always wanted to go? I need some ideas and experiences from you all! Man, my eyes feel weird with these contacts, I feel like there is something in my eye that I cant blink out.....rotfl! Anybody wear contacts? Give advice and instructions or warnings please! Ok, be back laterz sweet girls. God bless!

jeanette - April 6

Oh yes LN....my surgery is the morning of April 14th, what a great Easter huh? LOL!

Emily - April 6

Jeanette, don't you love new gadgets? My dh does understand about the s_x thing. The thing is I am just now entering my 3rd trimester, yep that is right over two thirds of the way through........so I din't feel much like it in the 2nd. The first was better and now that the third has hit, well you know the big belly and fatigue and all. Oh my dh will go nuts those 6 weeks after delivery,,,,,,hee, hee. He's a trooper hell manage....well hope everyone is well. I am doing good. Got some sleep last night and was able to soak in the tub this am before May worke up. It stormed last night, but she slept right through it. I think she gets that from me....

Natasha - April 6

sounds like you are mega busy Jeanette!! the v3 is pretty cool, i looked at the original v3 last summer when i getting a new phone, but ended up going for a samsung e720. gadgets are so cool, I love them! glad to hear you got the teeth and eyes sorted. we were just talking about contacts earlier in work and I was saying I didnt know whether I caould poke my finger in my eye, knowing me I would do more damage!! LOL

jeanette - April 6

Wow Emily, I didnt realize you were so far along! Well, at least he can understand about it, some guys don't. And the 6 week thing can be remedied by doing a few....ahem.... "other things"...lol! YES, I love new gadgets! I've been reading the owners manual ever since I got it, LOL! It has a camera too, so I'm excited about that! Too cool for me. Simple things for simple minds, I guess...LOL. Yeah, my dd can sleep through storms too, but my ds comes a runnin at the first rumble of thunder, hehehehe....And my DH? Geez, he could sleep through a nuclear war and if you wake him up suddenly, he comes out fightin!! ROTFL!!!! Trips me out, I like to bug him and run, so I can see him freak when he wakes up. He gets so mad at me, HA!! He also has business discussions in his sleep. LOUD discussions. I'm gonna record him sometime. WHo knows, he might give himself a good idea, ROTFL! As far as myself, I could wake up if a feather glided across the room. Its irritating. So, took me 15 minutes to get these @$#%^&# contacts in this morning, and my eyes are tired of them already. Doc said I should wear them an hour more each day until I am wearing them a full day. Anything to avoid gla__ses I guess. Cheaper too. My DH's frames & new prescrip were $400....can't believe that, ugh. He says they come out the same over the course of a year though, so, oh well. Ok I'm just babbling now. TTYL.

jeanette - April 6

LOL Natasha! You should have seen me this morning, all thumbs...tryin to hold my top eyelid open with one hand, and pulling the bottom one down with the finger of the other hand while another finger is trying to get the durn thing in there, and all the while I am blinking away and my eyes are watering....it was comical.

LN030905 - April 6

ooo lala!! I was in the cell phone place yesterday buying a new charger for Tommys phone bc our lovely dog, Daisy, decided to use it as a chew toy. But aynways, I saw the pink razor and it was cool ..and pretty :)~ Your dh sounds like such a sweetheart..and a true gentleman! I love toys, too..I think we may go tonight and get an mp3 player...im hoping if I get one it will inspire me to hit the gym more..lol..I hated wearing contacts at first but now I dont think i could ever go back to gla__ses. The only thing I had problems with was making sure they werent in backwards and keeping them from roaming upwards toward my brain-lol...thankfully I never had one completly disapear! lol! Im so odd. Emily, glad your feeling better-when is ur due date? jeanette, i love that name "Merci"..that is adrobale! We have been trying to think of baby names bc we enjoy jinxing ourselves..lol..but its so hard not to..lol..and we cant really decide on any boy names..so im sure we will have a boy first. But, I really like that one..really adorabale! Ok, ladies, I have to head out to see my grandparents for the day..they arent doing too hot..grandpas on full oxygen all the time now..and he gets down bc he cant do things he has always done..but he is 83. Gotta change out his winter clothes to summer...I know alot of you are around IL so if you get any bad weather be careful! TTYL!

meandmyself - April 6

jeanette- Concerning contacts ... It takes a little time to get used to them (I wear gla__ses regularly and then have my contact phases... but I enjoy the whole GOOD peripheral vision as opposed to the left-blurry/center-good/right-blurry/up-down-blurry and frame seeing that I get with gla__ses). Anyway... The contacts bugged me for the longest time until I changed the solution I soaked/washed them in. I was using Complete and I find it was salty and my eyes would dry out quick until I started using Opti-free.. Now all's fine! G'luck :)

Emily - April 6

hee, hee, jeanette, we did that *other stuff* the last time. It is the only way he made it through those six weeks...anyway hope your surgery goes well. When this is all over, you will be a new woman. Hopefully a new woman who can get pregnant soon....hope everyone else is doing good too.

jeanette - April 6

LN, I have the PINK one!! Its adorable! Meandmyself-- Yeah, they gave me the optifree replenish, it works great, I just gotta get used to having something in my eyes I guess. I have never had gla__ses, contacts or anything. This is a first for me after 38 yrs! Em--God willing on the pregnancy thing, I'm hoping!

Sissy - April 6

Hi everyone, sorry havent been on. Had to take my Dad to the VA hospital yesterday, last week they found "spots" on his lungs here at the local VA branch so I had to take him to the big hospital 3 hours away yesterday for further x-rays and testing....I think it is lung cancer, it just reminds me too much of my Mom, so we are waiting and seeing and praying....As for me, actually I feel so quilty, with this level II coming next Tuesday I have been pretty much trying not to think about the baby all that much, otherwise I just start crying.S/He has been kicking up a storm and I think we hit a growth spurt as all of a sudden Tuesday all my pants have gotten tight on me and I know it isnt weight gain as I have been off food for the most part ( my m/s is back, can you believe it????)This pregnancy sure is different from my first! Speaking of my first, am busy planning DD's 2nd birthday party, can't believe she is 2. She will be 2 the 14th,same day as your surgery Jeanette,the 14th is my day for miracles as this year Good Friday is that day and my miracle baby was born the same day, so hoping and praying all goes well for you Jeanette! am planning her party for the 15th. It will be "Nemo" themed as that is her all time fav movie and we are getting her an aquarium for her b-day.Emily- wow, 3rd trimester already! you are getting there girlie! I am 18 weeks, I have a way to go yet.Well I gotta get to the store and will catch up later this evening with all of you , hugs and belly rubs, take care my friends!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?