2006 L A M B S Part 48

53 Replies
jeanette - April 30

God bless dolls!!

jeanette - April 30

Psalm 5:3 ..."In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."

Karen S - April 30

Morning Jeanette nope nothing yet. Hey Jeanette did you happen to read all of my post of what happened between me and that guy? I watched that s_x ed video (which I wish I wouldn't have) and it got me so nervous b/c it said that even if a bit of pre-c_m got on your vulva there is a chance sperm can get in and get you pregnant. Now Im so worried even if I did have a tampon in what if it wasn't in right. I cant wait for this to be done. Do you know anything about u/s? I know I hope your not upset that once again Im stressing but I really wish I wouldn't have watched that video.

Karen S - April 30

Jeanette dont answer my above post Im just being a freak Sorry

jeanette - April 30

LOL...Karen, you're not a freak darlin.....No, I don't believe you had a super sperm that could get past your tampon, whether it was in right or not. Besides the fact that you were not fertile at the time. Trust me Karen, its your BF's baby. God bless darlin, you're worryin for nothing....; )

Karen S - April 30

yeah but what if i was fertile 5 days later?

jeanette - April 30

Karen, it doesnt take long for sperm to die when there is no fertile CM to keep them in optimal conditions to last that long. Thats why women who are trying to conceive BD during the fertile period, when ewcm is present....A woman would be pretty lucky for sperm to survive 5 days even IF she had an abundance of EWCM, that is the max time they can live....but since you werent fertile at that time, the sperm would die off in a coupla hours, and thats IF it got past the tampon, which is impossible. The baby is your bf's! : D

Karen S - April 30

Thanks again I will stop I promise it's just that the video freaked me out. Thanks for the help and understanding:) Ic ant wait until I can e-mail a picture of my little boy to you all! I told my bf that he will be here in like a blink of an eye!

jeanette - April 30

When they posted that darn video, I knew you'd get freaked by it cause of the pre-c_m thing. I think that video is more of a educational thing for young gals who dont know how the body works and think that the pull out method is a good way to go.....but anyway, with all we have talked about, and every single one of the women you have talked to that have the same thoughts about it, you should take to heart that you dont have anything to worry about as far as that goes. Darlin......I really think you should take a break from all this and concentrate on your relationship with your BF, and being in a calm and peaceful state of mind to deliver that baby, especially with your blood pressure going up when you get upset. Not trying to shoo you away darlin, just think the constant reminder of the things on this site are gonna keep you stressing, which is the last thing your lil precious darlin needs....you are gonna need every ounce of strength for that delivery...remember...that baby feels and reacts to everything you feel. God bless doll, be at peace....

Natasha - May 1

Hi all, its a bank holiday today, yehaaa im off work! Jeanette, 16 pounds, WOW. That is so good, keep it going. I have lost 12 pounds now and feeling great for it. I really feel God doesn't want me to get pregnant until I lose weight as I felt he was telling me to do this and he will give me a baby. So we are not actively trying at the moment, I will wait until God says yes, he must know it would be dangerous for me to get pregnant at my weight. I got AF on Saturday which was 8 weeks since the last, hopefully losing weight will regulate things. Sweetp, so glad about about your nephew, my friends dd had a fever induced seizure when she was a baby also, although she took fits all through her early days and was on a heart monitor until she was about 10 months. thankfully she is a happy and healthy 2 year old now. Karen, can't wait for you to have this baby, Jeanette is right, it has to be your dbf's, no questions. I just hope that your son will have some feature that is totally like your dbf's to put your mind at rest. Em, cant beleive you are 32 weeks, time is going sooo fast.

Karen S - May 1

Morning all! I have to get going to meet with my doctor today! Hopefully she gives me some good news:) I will catch up with you all when I get back! Happy May day everyone:)

Emily - May 1

morning all. Had a good weekend but my mother is mad at me. I love my family and all and am glad they live so close, but my mom thinks that just because we live so close (like five minutes if that...) that we will bring Mary out whenever she wants us to. She was mad casue we didn't want tot spend 3 bucks a gallon to drive 1 and a half hours to eat with them yesterday after we spent all day on Sat with them......then she called yesterday afternoon and wanted me to bring out Mary so my sis who was home for the weekend but leaving to go back to st louis (2 and 1/2 hours away from us) could see her. She was sleeping and my dh bro and his wife and hteir two kids were over. So she was mad about that....She will get over it won't she?????? well gotta run. Busy bee.....good thing, yesterday morning I got some cleaning in..... and good luck Karen...

Karen S - May 1

Hey ladies:) Well Im now 75% effaced and almost 3 cm dilated:) Im keeping the induction for Wednesday so thats when I will have my baby! Im so nervous but I just cant wait for it all to be done with! Im gonna go take a nap I will be back in a while:)

Emily - May 1

Karen, if you are 75% effaced and 3cm dilited, I doubt you need the induction. It took me forever to eface with my first, but once I was, I dilated really fast. I started on Friday morning with no efacement and by Sunday afternnon I was 90% and once I was completely efaced, I dilated quickly. I guess I am still a bit unsure about it all, but if you are already efacing and dilatingm, I thought you didn't need inducing........someone clue me in.....I thought that is what they did at an iduction, was to make you start dilating and efacing....

jeanette - May 1

LOL...KAREN! Go for a long walk darlin! Walk up and down stairs, maybe you can get it going a little faster....or you can sit in a squatting position for like 20 mins at a time if you can handle it, maybe he will come naturally before then, or come right on time Wednesday without needing any pitocin! Emily, she has it scheduled because of blood pressure issues and parents going out of town.....get movin girlie!! : o D

Emily - May 1

got it. makes sense now. Hope it does prgress on its own with no help. I had the pitocin and recomend the epidural if you need the pitocin. It really kicks those contractions up let me tell you! Good luck Karen!!!!!!

Brownie - May 1

Good afternoon all. Well tomorrow will be a week since the d/c. Seems like it was yesterday. Hopefully the days will continue to fly by so af will come. Can't wait to start trying again. It took me 8 months after the first mc to get pregnant again. Hoepfully it will go alot faster this time. SweetP glad things worked out okay with your nephew. Please pop in and let us know how you are doing from time to time. We will miss you. Karen, relax and enjoy these last few days. Well I need to get back to work. Thanks for all your prayers.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion