2006 L A M B S Part 49

24 Replies
jeanette - May 4

COngratulations to our NELL, who just got her bfp!!!! YAY! Lets have some more!!

jeanette - May 4

Nell, so give us the details.....why did you start using the Progesterone cream, when and how much, what were your symptoms...did you tell DH yet and how, or when?? WooHoo! I'm so excited! I think today will be a wonderful day knowing that God has placed a precious baby in a womb to a woman who has waited and prayed! So awesome! The rest of you sweet ladies...it will happen! Keep going, keep your eyes on Him, have faith and hope, even when its tested, He is faithful! PTL!!! And I cant wait!!

jeanette - May 4

Hey! I've got tomatoes on my grape tomato bush! YAY! The flowers fell off this morning and there are tiny little green tomatoes! OMGOSH...I LOVE new life! Guess what DH just bought me off the internet?!! A blueberry bush and a little lemon tree! I am so excited! I'm gonna have a produce store in my house!

jeanette - May 4

oh yeah....I am planting lettuce and dwarf carrots today! Wooohooo!

jeanette - May 4

Hey gals!! Where is everyone? Today is an absolutely awesome day! Hope everyone is doin great! = )

SweetP - May 4

Checking in, AF isn't here yet (1day late) which is odd for me, but given that I started a tougher cla__s last week, I don't know if that's why or not. Got a faint line on FRER, but for me that's always. Will update soon!

jeanette - May 4

Oh SweetP, I hope and pray this is it for you! Let us know if you test again! You are in my prayers sweet girl! G'night ladies! love you all!

Natasha - May 5

Nell - big congrats to you girl, what a wonderful wedding pressie!!! it is so great to hear of another bfp on our thread. Sweetp, I cant' wait to hear if you tested again. Emily, great news about your mum.

LN030905 - May 5

Jeanette..do u ever look at your Dollar Tree tests an hr or so after you use them? Do you get alot of evap lines with them?

jeanette - May 5

LN...the only evap lines I ever got were very clearly evap lines...like an indentation, gray or no color. Whne you get a pink line, you will be more sure of it, it looks totally different. Yes, the dollar tree tests when positive, seem to get darker after an hour or so....I think we are all guilty of looking at them later....My opk's from them are the same, it takes much more than the 10 minutes they suggest to be complete. I have learned that with the opk's. The light lines I've had before my chemicals have started out infuriatingly light pink and gotten darker over a half hour or so....the only way you should not trust it is when you get nothing within the time frame, then an hour later have a line. That's an evap.

LN030905 - May 5

ok! thanks, jeanette!

Nell143 - May 5

Well yesterday morning I woke up and was like i better take this test before Mike gets up. I took it and it immediately had a + I used the target brand. I plan on using a better brand later. BTW Mike and I were re-married on our 1 yr. anniversary i put the test in front of him and was like hey babe guess what. i showed him the test and said happy anniversary. He laid back down and was like what? It was so cute. i couldn't hold it in and told my mom she is ecstatic. I used the progestrone cream because i was on the depo for about a year and it prevents the egg from attaching to the uterine lining. I heard about it from a friend and looked into it. I bought it and used a little on my abdomen when ovulating and a little after that. It is suppose to help thin the lining out so your egg can attach. OMG the WEDDING was beautiful.... I cried he cried.... i can't wait to get pictures up.... my hair was blonde with purple extensions in it. I loved my hair!!! Mike was so handsome the ceremony was beautiful we did a rose ceremony for our mothers.... btw mike's mom just out of no where asked if i was pregnant. She said it was the way i look. i dunno what that is but omg i suddenly feel really naustious.... gunna go lay down by bye.

jeanette - May 5

Omgosh!! Nell! I cant wait to see the pictures!! Purple extensions, girlfriend?? LOL! ....ya know....on you...I bet they looked amazing!

SweetP - May 5

Congrats Nell!!! PTL, that's so amazing! Hi Jeanette! Thanks for your prayers hon. Unfortunately, I what I got was an evap, and so was the one I took today, no color at all. Anywho AF isn't here yet, she's still taunting me, but my hope for this cycle is gone. Just waiting for AF to show. Love to all!

Nell143 - May 6

Hi everyone, I took a first response today midday and BFP so it is definite!! I have another one I will take in a few days. just to ease my mind. I really just can't believe it actually happened for me. I thought that it just wasn't ever going to be possible for me. I am beginning to notice more syptoms... food just doesn't taste the same. I have been tearing up and crying for no reason. Nausesous in the morning and I wake up way early even though I am exhausted ( for the past 3 mornings) I thought it was just the stress and jitters from the wedding.... guess not? and the gas i am sorry very painful I thought it was cramps but discovered today it was gas. There is this stretching feeling in my abdomin. I have never been so happy to be absolutely uncomfortable. Then of course my b___sts hurt insanely. I almost feel like I am imagining it all everything is coming so fast the symptoms and emotions.....Please pray for my baby and I. I want this so much and I am so afraid because it is so early in the pregnancy. DH keeps hugging and kissing my tummy it is soooo cute... he is so excited. He thinks it is cute when i cry for no reason and laughs and holds me. I am so happy. I want all of you to have this your all in my prayers....Sweet pea I hope it is just too early to test for you and that you get a BFP soon. One BFP down how many more to go? All of you i hope. WOW i am going to be an aunt in a month and a mom in 9!

jeanette - May 6

Hi gals!! Guess what? My boy is potty trained!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! One full week of wearing underwear only, even at night!! And only 2 mistakes! He'll be 3 on May 13th! YAY!! Weird what we get excited about, huh? LOL! Hope everyone is doing well! God bless!

jeanette - May 6

Nell, my prayers are with ya darlin.....everyhting will be fine, breathe!!! LOL. Your emotions and concerns are normal and what I think every woman goes thru at this stage. Be comforted darlin! Cast your anxieties on HIM, for He cares for you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?