2006 L A M B S Part 9

89 Replies
jeanette - January 5

WOW, we filled up a thread in one day!! LOL! Very chatty ladies......or was it just me and my big mouth?? heh.

Darleen - January 5

Hi did you get may last entery?

jeanette - January 5

Maybe so, Darleen. Have you asked a doc about if clomid CAN mess up your cycle? If not, you should prolly test in a few days if you get no more bleeding than you've been having...

Eli - January 5

I saw it...I don't know much about clomid but I think it is possible that anything that is going to introduce a hormonal change into your system will also make you symptoms different. Also every seven years your body changes so if you always had sore b___sts and cramps you may be getting mood swings and back aches instead. Our bodies are tricky to read. But if it doesn't come on fully then I would test. I had spotting last month, which I never have, but it turned into af 2 days later. I say just wait it out and then test when your ready, who knows you might just get your bfp.

Darleen - January 5

I'm a little in between doctors right now, I have an appt with a new one on Jan 13th, don't remind me that its a friday!

jeanette - January 5

Your prolly right Eli....every 7 years? Geez, I have alot of sevens behind me, LOL! I dont want anymore pms symptoms than I already have, sheeshhh...LOOOL Darleen, I made the kids dr.'s appts on the Thursday before just for that reason. I'm not really superst_tious cause I know God is in control...but I still dont like that date. Just like the liscense plate they tried to give me with three sixes ( SEE, I cant even bring myself to type the numbers) on it...I had a FIT until they issued me another one....ROTFL!!!

Darleen - January 5

Thanks girls, I took the clomid for 3 months and decided that was enough for me and did not take it last month. I am usually right on with my af. Even the clomid couldn't control my start day and it was suposed to make me start later but I only did the first month on it, that was day 28 but I always start day 26 but a few times it was day 25, today is day 29, but I did spot on day 28, thats why I was wondering if that was my start day or not?

jeanette - January 5

FF doesnt include spotting as an official start day, so when I record the info, it doesnt start a new cycle until I put light, medium, heavy..etc. So, I would say you havent officially started yet?

Darleen - January 5

I'm not supersticious either, actually 13 has always been quite good to me, I just like to joke around about it! I too put God fully in control of my life! I know when the time is right He will give me another child, I am just anxiously awaiting the blessing!

jeanette - January 5

Hey Darleen, did you get on the yahoo site Sissy created? Join up, there's about 7 of us on there now....

Darleen - January 5

ok, are we all going there instead?

Jenny - January 5

I'm out this month, af just showed up. Hear I go agian. If I don't get pg this time I am going to what wait about 4 month to try agian.

Anna B. - January 5

Hi gals! I have been so busy at work I haven't had time so drop in. Well, my temp went up .2 this morning so I'm hoping that means I O'd. At least it was late (if it happened) this month since dh and I were apart for Christmas. You guys are cracking me up with the soap opera t_tles, etc! I needed a laugh. :)

Frances - January 5

I am apparently only having a 2 day af this month. It seems to be gone, but still having a bit of cramping. How bizarre! I managed to get on the yahoo site, YAY! Jeanette, If you don't test again I may have to make idle threats and shake my fist at the ceiling!!! TEST!!!!! : D

jeanette - January 5

No Darleen, I intend on staying here, I am so used to this site, but the yahoo is a great private place to share photos and chat and share emails and messenger. OH Sorry Jenny....awful witch that she is... I understand how you feel, its so frustrating when it doesnt happen...this will be month 8 for me, ugh....Hi Anna! You go girl!

jeanette - January 5

LOL Frances! I will test in the morning probably....I drink WAY too much ( sprite zero & green tea, by the way) during the day to get a good result.

Emily - January 5

Hey Darlene, I think mostely people are sticking to this site, but the yahoo site is great to share photos and any info you would not liek the whole world to see since only members can read posts.....anyway I finally got a couple of pics on there and will work on more later.......and Darlene, this is your first cycle off clomid? that might mess af us? not sure, never had to take it. I know you all hate me since I tend ot get pregnant so easily! But I am young still.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?