2WW NEW THREAD PART 2 Everyone Trying For A July 2006 Baby

7 Replies
Bek - October 20

This is a new thread for all of us who unfortunately failed to conceive in September/October. Please feel free to join us in supporting each other through these exciting, but tough times....

Bek - October 20

Well today is day 36 and AF finally arrived today. After 5 BFN I knew it was coming but it is still heartbreaking. Why, when I finally start TTC does my period decide to come late??? It's just cruel. So today is now Day 1 and I'm going to go and by an ovulation kit to help us this time around. If all goes to plan we'll be having our first baby in late July. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

Angi - October 20

If I conceived in October wouldn't I be due in July??? I am confused. I too am waiting to see if af comes oct 24th and was hoping for a July baby (husbands bday) - am I wrong?

Bek - October 20

Hey Angi Here is a resource that might help you out http://www.genetree.com/about/conception-calculator.asp. I think if you conceive between mid October and mid November then you'll have a July baby. If I conceive around 3-6th November then I should have a baby at the very end of July. My b'day is 28th July so that might be nice to share my b'day with my first born.

Dawn - October 20

I am on the 2WW, except it may be longer...this is my first "real"cycle off the pill, I had to take provera last month, but we tried this month on our guestimated ovulation days...which was somewhere between the 12th and now, I think...we I'm just gonna wait til Halloween and if no af then test! Trying not to think too much about it! I hate this wait..Anyone else on the 2WW????

Dawn - October 20

oops, I meant well, not we

Bek - October 20

Hey Dawn welcome to the thread. It's so hard not to think about it... I know how you feel. The only advice I have is not to test until you're well and truely sure you've missed your AF. It's too heartbreaking to keep getting BFN's. I'm not going to test unitl day 45 this time. I know it will be hard to wait but I read somewhere that the best time to do a test is two weeks after your missed AF. I just don't want to test at all unless I'm 99% sure and I think by day 45 if AF isn't here, then she ain't coming!!!

Bek - October 21

I totally stuffed up and started this thread when one was already started. Please come and join us at http://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-_quot_2WW_NEW_THREAD_PART_2_quot_/ instead of this thread!!!! Sorry!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?