-pg120501836020

3 Replies
still not sure - March 8

ok so i was about a week late, took a test and it said neg. after about 2 weeks late i got a "period" for about an hour. and it wasnt enough to show on a tampon, just when i got to the restroom. could i still be pregnant?

Jezebel - March 8

dunno, did you have s_x around o time? its possible it was implantation bleeding if you did.

Tonigirl - March 8

Ummm...Jez is right...if you had s_x around your ovulation day and you have pretty regular cycles (without irregular bleeding) then I suppose it could be implantation bleeding. You may want to call your doctor and explain that you're late and you're spotting, because it doesn't sound like your really "bleeding" at this point. It might give you some peace of mind to speak with a doctor. I don't know how your insurance works, but mine has a number that I can call 24hrs a day to just speak with a nurse...they give great advice. if you have something like that, then give them a call. Good luck.

Grandpa Viv - March 8

If that was implantation spotting it would be from delayed ovulation and s_x about a week ago. Wait another week before testing. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?