-pg113841565418

6 Replies
SuzieQ - January 27

Ok, so I'm 15 dpo and got my first + at 10dpo using clearblue. It was pretty faint. So 11dpo I took another clearblue, got a similar faint line. In the afternoon I used a First Response and got another positive. AND (just to really really make sure) I took one walmart cheapie at 15dpo and got a strong positive line. Now, I have very few symptoms - so all you ladies who aren't feeling much - don't worry! I had no implantation bleeding, no headaches, no m/s (yet), no blue veins, etc etc. The only things I notices were - absolute hunger 11dpo, kinda tenderness/full feeling in abdomen last few days, and my br___ts haven't 'gone down' in size like they do just before my af is due. Oh- and I charted my temp for the first time this month and bd'd every other day (with a few extras for fun!) and did not keep track of cm or cp. Best wishes!

Mandy - January 27

Thats the exact thing i did. And it worked for me :) Congrats and Happy 9 months!

SuzieQ - January 27

Parul - January 27

Congrats SuzieQ!

gcmickens - January 27

CONGRATS SUZIEQ!!!! I'm testing tomorrow, AF will be 2 days late, and AF hasn't come even though I had the AF cramps for the last 48 hours - I'll use a SunMark brand - hope it works! HAVE A WONDERFUL PREGNANCY!

nicky - January 28

Congrats Suzie Q, I just got my BFP too!!!!!!!!!

LS - January 28

congratulations!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?