Pregnant -pg114616364118

3 Replies
NikkiC_85 - April 27

I was due to start on April 17th so I am 10 days past my period. My periods are usually regular with the exception of 3 months ago when I was 4 days late. I am planning my wedding right now so I guess that could add a little stress which I guess could cause it to be late but I'm not really stressed at all so I doubt it. I have to go to the bathroom more frequently and when I feel like I have to go I have to practically run to the bathroom (only to go about half of what I usually do). I have nausia and a feeling like I'm going to be sick and that happens every evening and sometimes through out the day as well. I'm feeling more tired and definitely feel exausted. I also have headaches which I typically never get! I tested when I was 5 days late (negative), I tested when I was 7 days late (negative) What should I do? Test again or assume I'm not pregnant?

Emma2 - April 27

Bets thing you can do now is get a blood test done. Good Luck

NikkiC_85 - April 27

Is it possible for the urine tests to simply not work on some people? I think I'm going to call and make an appointment.

tish - April 27

yes i would make a doctors appointment, but if you are planning a wedding, i would say that you could be putting stress on your body that you don't even realize. you may not feel like your under a lot of stress, but your body could be feeling differently. the exaustion could be a sign that your more stressed than you think.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?