We Aren T THAT Crazy Part3 2008

157 Replies
MelissaP - January 15

Here's to a new thread!! Babydust! =)

MelissaP - January 15

Mac- Thanks for the heads up about the VIP membership!

kelsajo - January 15

yay a new thread. i was thinking about it earlier, good looking out melissa! so, my bff went to her first dr appt a few weeks ago for her pregnancy, and the dr stuck her finger up her b___t and was checking her cervix this way. well evidently she got some information from an unknown source that this dr always done this, not to mention other questionable stuff, and if say a woman has genetal peircings, she will just take them out! not to mention my bff got yelled at by this dr for her downstairs grooming. not that she shaved it all off or anything, but we keep that groomed due to it can get out of control down there!! needless to say i fear the dr's on post and i do have this dr's name so wen i do get pregnant, i know which one NOT to see!! lol

kelsajo - January 15

oh, not to mention the nurse is supposed to tell you about this, and you can decline, the dr is not to do this perticular check if you decline, she did not get any notice of it, so she was not able to decline it. this is her 5th child, she has never had this happen before!

MelissaP - January 15

What the hell....does this doctor prefer it to be WILD down there?...LOL..how could anyone see anything, or check for anything with all that mess??And how bold to just remoce piercings without asking or explaining anything.. What a rude, opinionated doctor!

MelissaP - January 15

and the whole b___t thing...if that was me, I would have pulled away and asked what they were doing! Your poor friend....

Tarianna - January 15

oh nu-uh! Ain't no way, my dr will check down there, but inform you first... and she did say that she wanted to warn me of the effects of shaving and that if infection was a problem during pregnancy (like repeated bladder or uti's) she might would have to ask me to regrow it, but never once did she reprimand me or tell me that I couldn't groom. What a nut case, and if anyone tried to remove anything I would definately have a cow. haha. :)

kelsajo - January 15

she did too.check your cervix from the b___thole! no thank you ma'am!

kelsajo - January 15

yeah, we do have hair down there for a reason, but when it comes to trimming and stuff, i don't think there's any harm with that. down by the opening and stuff i keep longer, just trim a little, but that's because of the bacterial infection problems that i have, i never get yeast infections, always bacterial, i think it's safe to trim the top though? maybe i'm wrong. this lady is crazy! i tell you what.

kelsajo - January 15

btw, b kisses, your NEVER ON AIM ANYMORE. lol.

MelissaP - January 15

I usually shave ALL mine off.....LOL...or just leave a strip..but I don't have a problem with uti's or infections so I am pretty lucky! Do whatever makes you feel comfortable Kel!! As long as you are healthy, who cares! =)

lastchance - January 15

WOW! I really don't like things in my b___t! Thats not a place to put things... and even a finger.... well, that would be MOST uncomfortable... and if I were pierced, and she removed it.... she would be putting it back in, or paying for it to be re pierced... and I would think that shaving could be cleaner?

kelsajo - January 15

cleaner, due to crazy cm, yes. but it's there to help keep infections out. and yadda. so i donno. i know it's not totally good to shave it all off, it may be more comfortable to some women, i know that i hate the growing back part.

lastchance - January 15

I hate the razor burn!

kelsajo - January 15

oh my god, me too. not to mention the hairs that become ingrown from the "burn" lol. i hope i'm not the only one who gets that!! lol

lastchance - January 15

You are NOT alone... I think EVERYBODY GETS THOSE!

kelsajo - January 15

ugh! the tww sucks!! i am only one 1dpo and i'm already going nuts! we'll see if i get any symptoms i guess.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?