We Re Not THAT Crazy Part 7 2008

182 Replies
MelissaP - January 31

Here's you're new thread!!

MelissaP - January 31

So, I guess dh isn't going to the Bahamas afterall. His company needed wet welders and not dive medics =(. But he hooked his company up with some of his friends real fast...so they are greatful and hopefully will get him working asap!! Anyways...life is uneventful right now. Stuck at work..as usual...bored..and drinking coffee...yum yum!

brads wifey - January 31

Melissa - that stinks dh can't go to the bahamas .. but at least you don't have a reason to be jealous anymore lol .. well back when I didn't know how to tell the difference between cm and "spermies" I did the good ol' water trick. put whatever you get on your fingers in a gla__s of water. cm will stay together and the spermies will dissolve. works every time lol

MelissaP - January 31

I dont kow if I want to go to all that trouble...haha..I will just see if my temp goes up another notch tomorrow...I really really hope so!! Do U think should bd again 2nite Ashley? U know, as I was sitting there with my legs up in there afterwards..I was thinking about all the things that would change having a kid...my body, my spare time, the quietness. I have to say I kinda had a reality check there for a moment. But I know this is what I want. And I am not getting any younger, niether is the husband. And there is never a "perfect" time to have kids.....so here we are taking the plunge. Besides wanting to complete my family with dh, I want something to give me motivation in life, something to really live for, ya know? Anyways...that was my ramble for the day...haha

MelissaP - January 31

sh*t..."up in the air"..is what I meant to say

lastchance - January 31

AF... full force... not really into reading any major updates I missed?

MelissaP - January 31

That sucks lastchance!!!! I feel your pain...my last period was ridiculously painful =(. I hope you feel better soon. Take some ibuprofen..or aleve....get a heating pad and try to relax chick! Don't you feel like the af witch is punsihing you for trying to concieve? I swear, my af never seemed as bad until we were kind of trying to have a baby....

brads wifey - January 31

haha yeah plus how would you manage to pull that off at work lol it's up to you how you feel tonight. if you're h__y, do it! lol if not, every other day should be good. I'm the same way, I keep thinking how much my life will change too but the pros definitely outweigh the cons . you're never gonna be completely ready for kids but you know when you want one. and let me tell you, I want one! hehe it's just exciting ... I see how my husband is with his nieces and it makes me so excited to see how he will be when he's a dad. it's gonna be awesome .. we've already picked out names lol

brads wifey - January 31

i'm sorry lastchance! I'm one of those that when I have periods, it's bad. Not really that heavy anymore but very bad cramps. I hope you feel better. no major updates here

brads wifey - January 31

I'm really crampy today .. don't know why. the past few days they have just been on and off. which is really weird

brads wifey - January 31

oh yeah so if my temp goes back up to at least 97.5 it's gonna say I o'd last wednesday .. 8 days ago.

needababytaylor - January 31

Last Chance...so sorry about AF. That is so weird Brad and Melissa...I was just having a reality check too about having a baby. I just keep thinking, will we be able to afford everything? But, I guess if everyone waited to have kids until they were absolutely sure they could afford one, nobody would have kids. It would be way different. Well worth it though. Melissa- how old are you and your hubby?

MelissaP - January 31

Needa baby- Not THAT old...haha. I will be turning 26 this year and husband will be 32. I dont want to be having ym first kid when I am like 30...then dh will be like 36..almost 40....so, we need to get on the ball. What if we want more?? Dh doesnt want to be like 40 something and changing diapers...LOL....

Melissa- I hear you. I am 28 and my hubby is 26. I dont want to be having my first kid at 30 either, but it looks like I might be. sigh. All these issues getting pregnant! I could just scream. Besides, I dont want to be using a walker at my kids high school graduation.

MelissaP - January 31

I am totally dying to get some opks..but I dont want to spend money on the packs..I really wish the dollar store had them in...maybe they do today...I didnt see any the day before last....I thinkI will give them a call just to check......I am waiting for my grades to post from my history and management cla__s...I want to know!!! They are taking forever...haha..it's only thursday and the instructors have until Sunday.....I am dying to know how I did on my final essays!

Melissa, I think you should order OPKs online. You can get tons of them for really cheap. That way you won't have to worry about the dollar store being out. They think I am crazy there. One day I bought 10 Pregnancy tests!

MelissaP - January 31

Haha..thats funny. i always feel liek an idiot picking up like 5 of them too...LOL. Oh well. I never thought about buying internet cheapies. But its going to be too late this cycle...cause I am on the verge of o'ing here. If this month is a bust..do U know any good sites where I can get them?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?