193 Replies
MelissaP - February 7

New thread chicks!

MelissaP - February 7

The other one was wayyy to long..=P

MelissaP - February 7

Bumpety bump...new thread girls!

brads wifey - February 7

hi girls! just dropping by to say hey! dh and I are getting ready to go to bed. Have a wonderful night. xoxo

MelissaP - February 7

Yeah..I am so tired myself....these overtime days are catching up to me. My lower tummy has been aching alot...and I have alot of creamy, lotion like cm. Nothing else to report really. Laschance, b___terfly, Kelsa, Needababytaylor, Liz, hope..all of you out there better check in soooon!

hope-31 - February 7

im here. when i went to the potty i had a good amount of thick creamy cm on the outside of my v____a is that normal? i am cd 21 and approximately 6,7 or 8 dpo.

MelissaP - February 7

Thats what my body is doing right now too hope...we'll just have to wait and see! I had a lot more a few days ago though..it seems to be getting less

brads wifey - February 8

good morning ladies! I got to sleep in this morning! No cla__ses or anything woohoo! My temp went down to 97 this morning and they took my line away :( oh well, I figured it would because I don't think I O'd when it showed up. How is everyone this morning? my arm hurts where they took all that daggon blood yesterday! lol

Macy - February 8

Hi Girls! Things have been so hectic, so glad it's Friday and time to catch up. I'm on CD12 now, from CD9 I've been spotting (tiny streaks of blood in CM). My period was the normal 4 days, normal amount. I've been using tampons for the first time in years. I found it comfortable (no pain/dryness) I've never spotted before. Could this spotting have to do with the use of tampons? Ovulation for me normally occurs between CD14 and 16, so I don't think it could be to do with that. Does anyone have any ideas?

Macy - February 8

Bummer about not having any new BFPs, or have I missed it. I so thought B___terfly would get it. Yay LILY, glad you're back, missed you,Girl!

brads wifey - February 8

Hi Macy I'm not sure if it could be from the tampons or not. I'm sure it's either that or a little breakthrough bleeding. Sorry I don't have a better answer

lastchance - February 8

Just dropping by for my update. O time again, loads of EWCM but we have family over so things are not working out too well.

brads wifey - February 8

oh no lastchance! how long will they be over??

Macy - February 8

I hope it's not breakthrough, isn't that to do with hormonal imbalance? I want my hormones to be normal, I want to get preggers this cycle, not deal with IMBALANCES. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Ok for temper tantrums, so that's out LOL!

brads wifey - February 8

haha Macy, well I'm not a doctor and I don't really know what I'm talking about so don't freak out just yet :) Honestly, it may just be irritation from the tampons. Good luck!

needababytaylor - February 8

Hi Girls, Melissa- lots of creamy cm sound like a good sign. brad- i am sorry they took away your line! Hopefully the doctor will figure out what is going on. As for me, I know why my temp shot up yesterday...I had a fever. It must have been starting yesterday when I took my temp. Last night it got up to 101.6, not fun. This morning was 97.3, so I am back to normal temps. I feel for you lastchance. I am coming up on o date and I am going to be out of town for work and I think completely miss it! I don't get home until cd17 and last month i o'd on cd16. bummer. I am mad because I feel like I took the Clomid for nothing. I am going to bd on Saturday (cd14) and hope that is enough. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be this month I guess. How is everyone else?

Macy - February 8

You see, that's how crazy we drive ourselves ttc. Any other time I would have seen, " Spotting, strange... I need chocolate cake.." Now it's just: Spotting, yikes! Never getting preggers, oh no!" Making a drama of it as per usual. LOL

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?