Last Time I Had My Period Was Nov 12 2004

8 Replies
{JAZMINZ MOMMY} - February 1

Could I be pregnant?? I took a pregnancy test in Dec and then again in Jan. but they both came out negative. I feel pregnant...I have head aches, lower back pains, cant sleep @ nite, no period for 2 months, feeling dizzy here n there, my stomach always feeling bloated and looks like its getting big....My body just feels different...and its weird cuz I always get my period every month and never missed one....now that 2months has gone by and still no period...it has me thinking me be I could be prego...please help me out and throw out some advice...thanks for listening!!

Hanna - February 1

It sounds like.. well, you could be pregnant. I think you should see a doctor to be sure. Good luck!

Kayleigh-Jayne - February 1

im in exactly the same position as you,las period november, ive done 3 hpts all neg, 2 urine tests both neg also,but also like you i 'feel' different.... have lots of symptoms...... let me know what happens... my email is [email protected]

KAthy - February 1

IM the same..i don't like this feelin i neva missed one period...now been liek two weeks...need someone to talk to if u in the same sit_tution [email protected]

Mera - February 2

My last period was 22 November (I was taking tablets). But I am a bit different because I don't get normally my period I usually take tablets to get them. Since then I didn't take any and of cource normally my period wouldn't come, but it's so strange because I have all pregnancy symptoms. You can see my belly bloated especially under the belly b___ton it is visible, I have heartburn, I feel like griping in my throat, I have nighmears, I feel extremely tired and I would like to stay in kauch all day long and take a nap, during the evening I have kind of nausea, while walking on the stairs I take heart, I have an impression that my face is swollen, some of the things that I use to like I don't like it anymore (smoking, tea without lemon, some main courses) and I feel full all the time but when I start eating I taste the food, my eyes are kinf of blurred and they look tired. I am very sensitive and I can cry in a second as well as my b___st are much sensitive than earlier. Sorry for writing so long but I tried to explain in details. Please give your opinions to my case. Thank you.

ALICIA - February 2

SOUNDS LIKE ME MY LAST PERIOD WAS NOV 11 I HAVENT BLEEDED NO SPOTTING BUT I ALSO HAVE DISCHARGE SO IM THINKING IM PREGNANT EVEN WITHOUT A TEST MY PERIODS ARE REGULAR AND THIS IS MY 3RD PREGNANCY BUT I WILL GO TO THE DOCTER, I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK

{Jazmin Mommy} - February 2

Its good to hear that I'm not the only one going thru' this...thank you all for replying and giving me advice. Kayleigh and Kathy yes we are all on the same boat. Its kind of scary not having my period for 2months and having these symptoms....I feel that I'm prego cuz of my body changing and plus I always have my period every month and never ever missed a month what so ever....but the urine test that I took @ the clinic came out negative...was it too early for me to find out if I'm prego cuz I took the test twice...should I take the urine test again?? As for Mera...I dont know what to say...maybe you are prego...the best thing to do is go get a check up with your doctors..I wish you luck and let me know how it goes! Alicia thats another thing I forgot to mention that I have also had discharge...so I dont know I could be prego and praying that I am....I never been prego before so this is exciting...anyone who wanna talk more about this can email me at [email protected] WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK!!

... - February 2

Mandy - February 2

Well if you taken preg. test already and they are neg, i would think no you are not preg. I would still check with a doc to make sure though. Either check if you are pregnant or why you are missing your periods. Stress,hormones,fatigue,exercise,illnesses, can all be reasons why you are not ovulating.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion