A Little Help Here -pg115216260418

8 Replies
aelith - July 6

my husband and i got married on june 17th and i think that i may have gotten pregnant that night cause the condom broke. i dont know what test to get, or when to take it.... if anyone has any advice about this, i would really appritciate it. i'm having a lot of the symptoms. headaches, dizzy, bathroom breaks, nausea, lower tummy discomfort, constapation, and to top it all off, today i spotted. i'm really confused. is it too early to test?

BrendaW - July 6

when were you do to start you period?

sarahd - July 6

Depending on when you would normally expect your period to start, it may be the right time to test. If you bd'd on the 17th, then conception was possibly 19 days ago - you should be able to get a reliable result on an hpt now. Good luck!

j. - July 6

u left out a few important info. when is af due and how are ur cycles?

Grandpa Viv - July 7

Sounds promising. I take it the period you expected this week has not showed. Spotting can be part of the picture. Try a home test Sunday morning first pee. Good luck!

aelith - July 7

well, i went to a doctor to get a test done today. i will know tomorrow.... *freaks out*

paigella - July 9

no its not to early to test you do sound like you are pregnant take the test good luck

ZenGirl - July 9

so what is the result????

slowpoke01 - July 9

thats what i want to know "waht are the results..lol"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?