A Little Help Please -pg11691503286

4 Replies
Amanda - January 18

I've felt like I'm pregnant for a while now, but I haven't tested yet. But now, along with my cramps, I have bleeding. It just started last night/this morning, but it has me confused and worried. My cycles are irregular, but the periods themselves are always the same. This bleeding isn't like a period; It's too light, for one thing. And, as gross as this sounds, it doesn't smell like one. I'm almost positive that it's not implantation bleeding. If I am pregnant, is this normal? And should I wait until it stops before I test?

sarahd - January 18

If it's much lighter than a period, you could still be pregnant. My sister had a few days of very scant bleeding when she got pregnant with her daughter. You said your periods are irregular, so I'm guessing you don't know how long it's been since you ovulated? I'd suggest taking a test in a few days with your first morning urine if the bleeding doesn't get any heavier and/or stops. Good luck!

adrianasmom - January 18

HELLO, MY SISTER-IN-LAW HAD A LIGHT BLEEDING LIKE HER PERIOD, EACH MONTH OF THE 9 MTHS OF PREGNANCY. I WOULD GO AHEAD AND DO A PREGNANCY TEST. I WAS LATE ON MY PERIOD AND DO NOT BELIEVE AT ALL THAT I WAS PREGNANT. DAYS LATER, I DID PREGNANCY TEST AND I WAS PREGNANT. NOW HAVE HEALTHY 19 MTH OLD GIRL!!!!! GOOD LUCK

hailey07 - January 19

i would do a pregnancy test. i am going through a miscarriage right now, not to say that you are, but i agree that the uterine lining takes on a different smell when you are pregnant. i dont know what causes it but it is most definitely different

secretgoldfish - January 19

Thank you all for your responses. hailey07 - If you're still around: I'm really sorry about you miscarriage. :( If you don't mind me asking, what are you experiencing? My cramps are getting to where I can hardly stand them and the bleeding is getting heavier and I've been pa__sing small clots and pieces of tissue. Miscarriage is definitely the first thing on my mind. If I am having one, will a home test read positive if I am/was pregnant? Or will i need to see a doctor? - Amanda

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?