A Little Worried-pg121148115717

0 Replies
RachelKHK - May 22

Usually I have heavy periods, but the last one i had was May 5-10 ( Im guessing it was a period) and I usually have a good 7 day period . It was very light, barelly fill up a pad, and wasnt as bright red as it usually is and had a touch of brown. I was just curious if I could take a pregnancy test and how accurate it would be. I am 20 with two little boys ( I am married ). With the last one I didnt have any pregnancy symtoms I just had a feeling. Although, I have been feeling pretty bloated the past week or so. Which leads me to my next concern. I have the Mireana IUD in and I have been having pains ( During Sex and in my left side on my abnoman and right side of my lower back ) Nothing too bad and it comes and goes. I have been researching, and more women are getting pregnant with the IUD. Most of them are either ectopic or they end in miscarrage ( with the IUD being taken out ) or other problems, with some turning out to be fine! My youngest boy is 5 months old, and I know its really early to have another one (Unplanned of course ) but I would love it just the same. Does anyone have any suggetions as to what I should do or if I should be worried? Is anyone else having the same problems?Sorry for being so long. Thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?