A Ovulation Question -pg119972667438

4 Replies
Meelliissaaxo - January 7

Alright, my DH and I have been ttc since september, i ended my BCP's in august and haven't taken them since, I recently signed up for fertilityfriend and have been trying best to track my fertile days. But every month since september I can tell that I'm ovulating right on the day its telling me on my charts because it feels like im gettin the cramps to start my period or the feeling, but its like 2 weeks before. I started my period last on December 16th, which would have made my fertile days around the 28,29 and 30, and ovulating on the 31st. due to my cycles being 30 days. but i have no signs or anything of ovulation occuring and i can test in a week, is it possible i could be pregnant and didn't ovulate this month?

b__terfly kisses - January 7

Hi hon... do you have a link to your chart home page? it is possible to have a cycle with no ovulation even if you are not pregnant. It is also possilbe to ovulate later than you normally would or earlier than you normally would from time to time.

hello, i do not have a link, im still trying to figure everything out, i have not been faithful at checking temp. everyday so i haven't been charting it, but from aug-oct. i was doing it at home, and i had an ovulation kit i bought at walmart, but i haven't done it since.

b__terfly kisses - January 7

gotcha. Well, there's not really a way to say for sure whether or not you ovulated. But it is possible to ovulate later than you are used to, so if you are not feeling like you o'd yet it may just be on the horizon! good luck :o)

all this is soo confusing at times, haha. Im just getting over a cold and all that good stuff. a positive would be a great start of a new year! =]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?