A QUESTION-pg110853367318

7 Replies
philrk - February 16

This may sound weird since I'm a guy, but I'm extremely stressed right now and was hoping for some help. My girlfriend and I have never had s_x, but we've done most other things. In January she thought her period was late, but she had ended up miscalculating and it came on time. But recently, in the last two weeks or so, she's been experiencing extreme tiredness, some headaches(though she normally gets them frequently) and some back pains starting yesterday(though it was suddenly while we were eating dinner), and just today she started getting cramps, but by my guess her period isn't due for another 5-8 days. Maybe I just worry too much. I've touched her and maybe it could've rubbed onto my hand to her by accident, though it would've been pre-ejaculation. I'm sorry if this question is odd coming from a guy, but I'm very concerned for her well being, and am worried because neither of us could handle a kid at this point. She's on the verge of finishing high school and I'm a sophmore in college. Thanks for listening and for any help you could provide.

philrk - February 16

Also, I forgot to include that what happened would've been at the end of December, but I could be a few weeks off, I can't remember because I didn't think anything of it.

katie - February 16

well what exactly happened

katie - February 16

actually nevermind idont think i want to know in my opinion i dont think your girlfriend is pregnant becaus you have never actually had s_x

stephanie - February 16

hey guy - you need to CHILL because you cannot get pregnant unless you actually have s_x ok...

philrk - February 16

No offense to you guys, but that is a large misconception. A girl can get pregnant even if the guy ejaculates and it gets on the outside of the v____a. This isn't what happened, but anything on me could've rubbed to her by hand contact. I'm hoping that I am just overconcerned, but I felt it was necessary to ask.

Rhonda - February 16

Hey it's highly unlikely that she is pregnant your just a worrier but to ease you mind in future invest in a pack of condoms. Good Luck

LAQUANDA - February 16

HI, TO EASE YOUR MIND TELL HER TO GO TO THE CLINIC. IF THE TWO OF YOU NEVER HAD s_x, IT IS VERY UNLIKELY. WOMEN BODIES GOES THROUGH CHANGES ALL THE TIME. I WOULD NOT WORRY. GOOD LUCK !!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?