Abortion But Still Pregnant Pg1253302283

3 Replies
seekingadviceasap - September 18

Im really wondering if im still pregnant or not. Okay i had the abortion (the surgery) where they vacuum it out and i was only 4 weeks along. After that i had two normal periods... they were more like blood clots coming out due to the surgery abortion. I felt fine during those two periods, I usually get cramps for a week before my period and i get all the symptoms of sore back pain, weak thighs and so on.... and this continues on all until the second day when my period arrives. But this time around my 3rd cycle, i had none of the symptoms whatsoever and it was heavy the first day only and the rest up to about the 11th day it's been on and off, then it stopped for almost 2 days and now it feels like i have an actual period where it's not stopping whatsoever, however i've yet to experience any symptoms as i usually do EXcept for the fact that I've felt a bit bloated. So overall i've been bleeding for almost 20 days now. I went to the doctors and they told me that I had a negative pregnancy test and that Im not pregnant. I havent had ANY s_xual intercourse whatsoever After i found out i was pregnant.. so it's been almost 5 months now (before the abortion surgery). I have read in many forums about women being pregnant during their very abnormal periods and feeling bloated. Can that be the case for me?? The doctor just told me to take IBProfen in order to stop my bleeding since it's been almost 20 days now. It is possible to be still pregnant after the abortion, two normal period cycles, and two negative pregnancy tests?? OTherwise why's my cycle so abnormal this time around with no symptoms at all during my cycle as i usually have?? Please let me know someone asap! thanks!!

seekingadviceasap - September 18

Im really wondering if im still pregnant or not. Okay i had the abortion (the surgery) where they vacuum it out and i was only 4 weeks along. After that i had two normal periods... they were more like blood clots coming out due to the surgery abortion. I felt fine during those two periods, I usually get cramps for a week before my period and i get all the symptoms of sore back pain, weak thighs and so on.... and this continues on all until the second day when my period arrives. But this time around my 3rd cycle, i had none of the symptoms whatsoever and it was heavy the first day only and the rest up to about the 11th day it's been on and off, then it stopped for almost 2 days and now it feels like i have an actual period where it's not stopping whatsoever, however i've yet to experience any symptoms as i usually do EXcept for the fact that I've felt a bit bloated. So overall i've been bleeding for almost 20 days now. I went to the doctors and they told me that I had a negative pregnancy test and that Im not pregnant. I havent had ANY s_xual intercourse whatsoever After i found out i was pregnant.. so it's been almost 5 months now (before the abortion surgery). I have read in many forums about women being pregnant during their very abnormal periods and feeling bloated. Can that be the case for me?? The doctor just told me to take IBProfen in order to stop my bleeding since it's been almost 20 days now. It is possible to be still pregnant after the abortion, two normal period cycles, and two negative pregnancy tests?? OTherwise why's my cycle so abnormal this time around with no symptoms at all during my cycle as i usually have?? Please let me know someone asap! thanks!!

Grandpa Viv - September 18

No, you can't be 5 months pregnant and still getting negative tests. You can't have got pregnant since the surgery since you have had no s_xual contact. Ibuprofen is an accepted means of controlling menstrual bleeding, but yours has gone on for so long that can hardly be thought of as menstrual any more. I think you should call the doctor again and ask what else could be the matter. Good luck!

Naomi98 - September 19

No hun you are not pregnant but you do need medical help if you have been bleeding for that long. It's not a good sign. Go to your doctor and don't leave until you have some answers.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?