Acne-pg111214108118

5 Replies
ME - March 29

Anyone who is pregnant have acne as a sign. I may be pregnant, and I have been having an unusual breakout on my shoulders the past couple weeks and in the past couple days it has spread to my chest also. I have other symptoms as well, but this one is really annoying!

Kristina - March 29

I have been breaking out - more rashlike on my neck chect and back and have NEVER broken out in these places my whole life. I am TTC.

missy - March 31

I have broken out all on my forehead and nowhere eles. Its king of weird because I usually get maybe only one or two big pimples before AF, but never a total breakout. I have not had my period in 2 months. I have no signs of getting AF. Because I usaully get really bad cramps.

Grandpa Viv - March 31

This is a sign. Funnily, for some the opposite is true.

Hannah - March 31

I to have not had af for 2 mths and I am broke out all over my forhead and sometime on my chin....I have not ever had a acne prob until now and im 27

Angie - March 31

Grandpa Viv I wish the opposite were true for me. Found out I was pregnant and seemed like almost immediatly my face broke out like never before. It is starting to fade now with the miscarriage, but had no pregnancy glow with me.. lol. Missy hon you might want to take a pregnancy test a hpt or even a blood test. Good luck if a baby is what your wanting.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?