Addicted-pg113961126218

3 Replies
carol35 - February 10

Hi there: Am new at this. Anyone here addicted to hpts? Am trying for first baby. Feelings signs like sore br___ts, little crampy on left side, heartburn and indigestion. Am due for period today. Could i be pregnant or just due for af?

LN030905 - February 10

Oh my gosh, Carol! Im addicted to hpt's too!!! lol! Its really quite pathetic and sad. For example...lol...I didnt even Ovulate until this past Tuesday or Wed ..and jsut bc I was bored and had a test in the house I decided to use it last Friday!!!! I was bored, so I tested. I knew there was no way it would be positive, even if I was preg! Dh and I are trying for our first baby, too and we have only been trying since the beginning of Jan. The symptoms you described are all ones that I have heard women on here say they experienced. I have most of them , too, but my heartburn is gone now. I dont think it is a symptom or anything but today I noticed thirst..like..I drink a bottle of water and less than 5 min later I feel like I havent drank anything all day...I do think Im coming down with a cold, though, so that is probably where the thirst is coming from.

AshleyB - February 10

It's funny you mention that. I just love taking tests. Its quite pathetic. If you think about it, it IS addicting, kinda like gambling. You do your thing, and then you stare at it to see if you win or not, Haha. Can't wait till it's my test time again. :)

cheiva - February 11

I too am addicted. I think it's the anticipation that gets me. I still have a week and a half - two weeks before it will be time for me to test. ;)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?