Advice-pg110080509930

3 Replies
Help - November 18

My husband and I have just found out we are expecting our first child. We did not plan, I am on birth control and we also used condoms. We were extra safe as we knew we could not finacially support ourselves and a child. What can we do? We dont want to abort. I also do not yet have medical coverage in the states.

Joan - November 18

When I thought I was pregnant I looked online (I have insurance just no maternity rider). Try www.maternitycard.com - there are other places online as well you can check out! Good Luck

Zoe - November 18

Firstly, I want to congratulate you and your husband. I know this must be a difficult time right now, but together I'm sure you can both figure out what to do. I know where you're coming from. When I got pregnant with my first child my bf and I had very little money coming in. We didn't plan on getting pregnant either. Both of us questioned each other about how we could support our child. Aborting was completely out of the question. So, we just sat down and we told ourselves we'd do the best we could with what we had. It all turned out ok in the end. We now have 2 great kids and just bought our first house. It took us almost 9 years to get where we are today. There's really no advice anyone can give you. You and hubby just have to sit down and figure out what it is you can and want to do. I really wish you the best of luck!!

E - November 18

I think if you were that protected and still got prego, it must be meant to be. Congrats!! Many states have a__sistance for expectant mothers without insurance. Do a google and look up your state's health department. They will guide you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion