Advice Please-pg119834694068

3 Replies
Kairi_x - December 22

Hi all. my last period was 5th december and im not due until 2nd january. since last sunday i have been having s_x everyday. however, iv started to get these low mind period-like cramps. they dont hurt but they're uncomfortable. iv also got extremely tender br___ts and yesterday was almost in tears from the pain of it. its not my period coming on early because im always on bang on time. i think im pregnant but not sure. what do you all think? thanks x

Grandpa Viv - December 22

It sounds promising. To get strong signs on cycle day 17 you would have had to ovulate a couple of days earlier than cd14, but that does happen. Let's see what additonal signs next week brings. Test when late using first morning pee. Good luck!

Kairi_x - December 22

thank you very much for the reply :) my b___sts are soooo sore though, is there anything i can do help relieve the pain a little bit? iv never ever before had them this tender before and its horrible. thanks :) x

mjvdec01 - December 22

There isn't really anything you can do but wear a sports bra. That seems to help a little.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?