Advice Please -pg115187193918

3 Replies
becka2 - July 2

OK i got my period on june 16th i was early i was not due till the 23rd now i had s_x on the 26th of june but, he pulled out what are the chances of me getting pregnant? Also, when you ovulate is this the time you can get more pregnant? or is it after you ovulate? thank you!!!

ashleyd - July 2

It's when you ovulate (and you're fertile...for a few days before because sperm can live for a few days inside...). There of course is a small chance that you may have become pregnant...the best thing you can do is wait a bit and test.

Emma2 - July 2

Your cycle was 1 week early then that means last cycle you ovulated early. Pull out method does fail but your chances are still not that great in comparison to full b__wn ejac. You are fertile for about 4 days , day of O and sometimes day after O. Sperm can survive in optimal cervial mucus for upto 5 days with the average being 2 days.

Grandpa Viv - July 2

Let's hope the early bleed was not implantation from s_x 6/4. A regular 28 day period starting 6/16 gives ovulation on 6/30, with a fertile window 6/24 to 7/2. Your s_x was not far into the fertile window, and you did not get a full shot. The chances of pregnancy from a full shot in prime time is about 30%. Your chances are way less, maybe 5% or so. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?