Advise-pg111122782118

4 Replies
princess - March 19

i am due for a period on 22nd, i feel very HOT when i wake for the last 5-6days, i have been peeing at night alot, i have cramps right/left abdomen, i get horrendous pain heartburn near my inner br___t, i saw a tiny bit of creamy mucus this morning??? any suggestions???

jena - March 19

sounds possible! you can take Early Response now but it's best to wait (I know - fun, huh?) until the day you are due - so the 22nd and then if that's negative and you are TTC, try again in a few days to let the hcg hormone flourish. good luck to you!

me too - March 20

me too, the exact same thing. the heartburn is usually at night though when i lay down after a light meal. the cream is whit and kind of gooey. my discharge is also yellow too so it could be something else. are u super ga__sy because i am, especially farting.

princess - March 20

lol, no not really. Although sorry to be disgusting i just went to toilet and a goop of creamy stuff came out, anyone know what that is????

Paige - March 20

Hi Ladies..I'm due for AF today, hopefully she won't show.. I had that gooey stuff yellowish at times and ivory colored once at 11 DPO. I have major gas :) mostly farting up until yesterday, I was burping all day. I was feeling very weird on 11 and 12 DPO.. can't explain..like I was coming down with the flu, but nothing came of it..by 13 dpo I was fine..But I did wake up today to pretty bad cramps that seem to have gone way at the moment..not sure whats going on...doesn't look promising for me..baby dust to you :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?