Alcohol-pg109984509230

5 Replies
EMMA - November 7

We have just started trying for a baby and in the past few days I have had a pulling/crampy feeling in my pelvic area. I've been weeing more frequently and very slight nausous feeling a couple of times. I really want to be pregnant but I'm worried I'm imagining it. Also, I went out last night (for a couple....) but ended up getting very drunk. Now I'm worried if I am pregnant I have harmed it. I'm not due on for another week or so....Please help I feel so bad.

E - November 7

Some people will try to scare you by saying your baby could have suffered the effects of the alcohol. If those cells, which would only be starting to divide, suffer from the alcohol you will miscarry. Millions of women succesfully give birth to healthy babies even though they consumed alcohol b4 finding out they were pregnant. You have nothing to worry about. The healthiest thing you can do is to stop drinking if you are trying to concieve, at least after you have ovulated each month until a period arrives. Good luck!!

E - November 8

Bump. Everyone, help me with the bumps please.

m - November 8

Yeah, E is right. There's probably nothing to worry about. It is safest to stop when you are TTC. But it is so early that there isn't much of a chance you did any harm.

forum - November 9

bump

bump - November 9

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?